Conversation Between Musashiden and LocoColt04

6 Visitor Messages

1. Right on. I'll likely be up for a while myself (west coast time zones make it so much easier to avoid sleep...XD) so I'll see if I can't help get the word out.
  2. Go for it, but let them know I've surpassed the 60% mark now. I'll tweet from the TFF account when I get over 70%.
  3. If you'd like I'll toss out a few retweets. I figure I have a few followers who'd be interested.
  4. No shit, right? Fuzz got me the login stuff for the TFF account too, so I've been posting updates regarding the percentage we are to the current allocation. In a few more minutes, I'll probably post it again. At this rate I just want to stay awake so I can shut it all down tonight. I don't want hundreds of redditors to say no to in the morning.
  5. Jeez. Looks like I opened up Twitter at just the right time.
  6. I'M SO EXCITED. I was worried that the rest of our regular members would miss the opportunity for the beta because someone posted it to reddit and we got all exploded and shit. We're almost 60% through the allocation already, and the thread's only been up for four hours.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6