Conversation Between Cain Highwind and SuperSabin

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Happy birthday cain! Btw, long time no talk! My return to TFF is everyone's bday gift here
  2. Hey man hows it going? i'm a bit late on this but happy belated birthday! anyways things are going good, i've been in an FFV mood, started playing it again and now i'm sporting FFV related stuff on my sig haha.
  3. hey, thanks for the news about MML3, i'm very excited to hear about that game! I never played the 2nd one and i'm hoping we'll be seeing some nice gameplay from this entry.
  4. Yeah I have. It's very interesting and I want to know more! There's talks that this is basically a Capcom/Mega Man answer to Little Big Planet, which interests me, even though I'm not a "build your own game" kinda guy (with MM though I can see tons of awesome content. Or if it's some kind of answer to fan games like Mario Crossover or Mario Kingdom Fusion, still a must have either way.
  5. Sup Cain? i went to view the MVC 3 E3 trailer and i must say... it left me open-mouthed. I wasn't too interested at first, checking the trailer changed that.
  6. hey, hows it going? and you having a good week?
  7. hey, i wanted to ask you this.. have you ever seen this video? YouTube - ????????? OP ??????MEGAMAN 8 NES Ver.?

i'm a big fan of Mega Man 8 even though its not as good as the NES games but this intro was really impressively made in NES graphics and very amusing to watch.
  8. that is strange haha. I have an account but mine is RockmanXSquared. That is obviously someone else, thanks for letting me know though. If you'd like to add me feel free. I'm currently doing LPs on Secret of Mana and i got some other gameplay videos on my page.
  9. So hey, is this you on Youtube? Noticed comments on some of my videos.
    YouTube - SabinReneFigaro1's Channel
  10. That is a nice trailer you've shown us for MVC3. Might have to look into this game.
  11. Hey Cain, are you having a good week this week? sorry to see that you have to put with that one thread (not gonna name any names since that wouldn't be nice). You beat MM10 yet?
  12. Theres a megaman fangame i've been eyeing on youtube for quite awhile which looks amazing. its called Megaman X Corrupted and the group working on it is JKB productions and they have plenty of gameplay videos of it. You get to play as either X or Zero and they have different armor types you can gain throughout the game and the fangame plays very much like the snes MMX's. I don't know if you're into that series, but I like it myself and have been impressed with what i've seen so far.
  13. I like it! Not quite as good as MM9, but they're still a lot of fun to play, and I'd gladly pay for any new installment like this.
  14. how is megaman 10 going for you? i caught that on the PSN demo and tried it out. I really like it. The intro is better than 9's in my opinion and better theme music. Think there will be anymore megamans after this?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast