Conversation Between Oneesan and Assassin

63 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. OK ttyl
  2. Haha... will do!!

Hopefully we will catch each other one of these days. ttyl ^_^
  3. Oh my bad.
    Me tooo. Take care of yourself tooo n if you ever get chance just send me a V.M
  4. I have been on more lately, we just keep missing each other. hehe

I am doing well though, and am looking for ward to talking with you again when we can. Take care of yourself. ttyl
  5. M doing really good. Missin you coz you don't come online much. Hope your doing well
  6. Just checkin' in and saying hi. I hope you're doing well!! ttyl
  7. It is too late to sleep now. I can always get some later tonight after the day has passed. I've got things to do tonight that I don't want to sleep through. There is always something, after all.
  8. Ok, it sounds good to me.

You should take some rest.
  9. Cousin sounds good to me. I have only got one of those atm. I'll need to think of something to add to it later since I haven't slept in quite a while. My brain is too fuzzy to try and be witty at this time. lol
  10. Well i think sister or cousin is fine, whatever u want.

So what would u like to b.
  11. That's probably it. haha

That would be just fine, I enjoy chatting with you. What would you prefer to be?
  12. Yeah mayb it is bcoz v didn't really get that much time to know such things about ourselves.
    Hay, i wanted to ask you something, will u like to be a member of my TFF family???
  13. Hahaha... just give it a little time. I get inspired to make some decent conversation ever now and then, but then I seem to just get quiet for a while. Nothing like these past few weeks though. I have been dying to talk with more people!
  14. Really. I never really thought u were boring.
  15. Not really, things don't really change too much for me. I'm actually really boring. lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 63
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast