Conversation Between Oneesan and Judge Magistrate

420 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. What a coincidence... so did I. o.o That and I've been thinking over many things and haven't really felt like being sociable. I'm good now though, and will be on more often. I hope you're feeling better, and will talk when we get the chance.
  2. I see I'm not the only one that's been busy. On top of that I got ill so the past couple of days have been bad for me.
  3. Sorry I never got back to you yesterday, I had to take care of a few things. I hope you are doing well today too. ^_^
  4. I'm doing well, hows about you.
  5. The weekend is here and all is good. How are you doing?
  6. I'll take care of myself, and I'll be waiting for this weekend to talk.
  7. Then we would have to make sure that everyone else had fun too!!

I had a good day, thanks. Busy, yes... but still good. I won't be able to log in tomorrow until late evening/early morning either, but will be here this weekend. Ttyl, Will and take care of yourself. ^_^
  8. I bet we're the only people who would have fun there lol.

How are you doing?
  9. We'd have fun there too!!

Take care, Will!! Love you too, and ttyl. ^_^
  10. Maybe or they might die of laughter, than you'll go to crazy person prison lol.

My time is short today unfortunately Angela. I'm sorry to leave, I would love to talk longer, but I can't. I love you Angela, *hug*, and now I'm off.
  11. They will let you go after you make them laugh though. lol
  12. Yeah, they might call the crazy police on you if they get to afraid lol.
  13. I know exactly what you mean.

It's the other people you have to worry about.... them being afraid of you, I mean. haha
  14. Gotta love being crazy, to me it means your not afraid of yourself,if you know what I mean.
  15. Hahaha... that's awesome.

Crazy in a good way! *nods*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 420
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast