Conversation Between Oneesan and NikkiLinkle

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Pretty much the same here. lol Been a bit busy lately, but doing well, thx. How about yourself?
  2. Oh hai! Lol. What's doin'? I'm just chillin' listening to music.
  3. Ikr!!! It was soooo wrong, but sooo freakin' funny. ^_^ teehee
  4. Hahahahaha! Just read that thread you sent me. All's I can say is OMG WTF?!
  5. Haha... no worries. I've been lost in my own mind a bit too much lately to have been good company anyways. We'll talk again someday, until then take care of yourself and have fun.
  6. Hey there beautiful lady. Sorry I haven't spoken to you for awhile. The last few weeks I've been extra quiet and lonerish. Lol. But that's just me. Hope you're doing well I've been playing Sims 3 alot Living my life away in Simland. I actually just really like building houses and making people. It's Friday night and I'm beat from work, so I'm off to sleep now. Lucky it's a 3 day weekend for me! Hugs
  7. I am just saying hello back then.

Take care girly!!
  8. Hellooo!!!! Just sayin' hi
  9. I bet so, try to have a good day, and don't work to hard!
  10. Good morning I start work in 6 minutes. I'm standing in front of a heat lamp to warm up lol. I'd rather be asleep!
  11. I can't really think of anything like it off the top of my head, but I can't really imagine how it would taste either. The people I live with think I am crazy for eating that spicy ramen, but I say whatever floats your boat
  12. It's concentrated yeast extract. Mainly used on sandwiches and toast. It's quite salty and sour. You wouldn't eat it alone lol. Do you have anything like that in the states?
  13. I have heard a lot about it here, so I have to ask. What is vegemite???
  14. We were..... then he fell asleep
  15. Aww. That's nice. Hope you guys are having a good time together

Thanks. I hope they go away soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 58
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast