Conversation Between Oneesan and Yoko

76 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. She returns!!!!!! < 3
  2. Not me, I ALWAYS have some kind of music playing. It keeps me sane. lol

That, and it helps with the whole boredom thing.
  3. I can live without music, I just get bored faster...
  4. Omigosh... so true!!!

I would go crazy without Youtube!! That's how I get my music, and without music I cannot live!!
  5. Thanks.

Being bored sucks. Youtube helps
  6. I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon!!

I've been doing well thanks. Just bored as usual.
  7. I've been...sick ><, but otherwise alright. Just going through some things.

How have you been?
  8. Hiya girly!! ^_^ How have you been lately?
  9. That's crazy! It should have worn off by now... hopefully you will get some sleep tonight though.

I'm glad that you're happy, that makes two of us. Yep, life is good right now. lol
  10. I had them both this morning. My second coffee was around 10am. It is now 10pm and I'm still feeling it. Remind me to not drink coffee. lol. Everything else in life is good though. I am happy.
  11. Yeah... it's gotta be the coffee! Two hours is just not enough!!!
  12. Often times, no. Today definitely yes. I slept for two hours when I got home and I haven't been able to go back to sleep yet.
  13. Yeah, I know those days. I have the same issue with coffee so I only drink it if there is no other choice. Do you have a hard time getting back to sleep when you wake up early?
  14. Sometimes it's me waking myself up at odd times. Other times it's my family. I also had coffee today. I don't like coffee. It makes me shaky/really anxious. I rather tea, but with how things have been going, I needed the coffee.
  15. Aww, I'm sorry. Why can't you sleep?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 76
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast