Conversation Between darknesse and Leon

15 Visitor Messages

1. Yes, honesty is rated very highly to me as well. Ahhh well.. I guess ill find out in the end.
    My fangirl ended up posting in my journal last night ^
  2. To me, honesty matters, no matter how easy it would have been to lie. who knows, she probably thinking about what you said.
  3. Mm.. pretty much. Like i just told my first love that i still love her when she asked, and she's in a relationship. Ehh.. i hate not being able to lie :/
  4. Decent pay is better than no pay at all. I had a job like that and took it for granted.

speaking of which, at least it's good to realize things before you do so in a very critical time.
  5. Job searching looks a lot more tought up there than it is down here :/ though i was pretty much just given my first job and stuck with it, with decent pay.
    And the problem was, i kind of did take them for granted. But i guess its good ive realised that now.
  6. Not too bad. Job hunting has been tough but at least I've managed to survive. Don't take your loved ones for granted, because they CAN help you...
  7. Hows things on your side though? I only know what ive read.
  8. Have fun, then. Hope you feel better soon.
  9. No, suicide was never an option. I have a great mindset that prevents that, i feel. But yes, i agree. Exept for the chin up part. Ill allow myself a few days to just feel like absolute crap, and build up from there. The plan? Baiscally League of Legends fest
  10. Noooo, suicide should never be an option! All I can say for now is to keep your chin up. I'm going through a lot, too, so perhaps there's some way to help each other too.
  11. Thanks :/

I have my people to talk to.. but its all so much now. I just talked to her then, and even now, i dont know why im doing this. hope seems to come up from nowhere.

Urgh.. stupid mind. At least im unable to committ suicide
  12. Life does suck sometimes. But it sounds like you are going through a lot.

They say things get better and yet you don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Been there many times, and in fact I felt down today as I looked back on the choices I've made with my life. Misery loves company. If you want to talk about anything, I'm here.
  13. No problem. Glad I could help.
  14. Thanks for trying to help

Ive actually told her some of how i feel, that night a few hours after posting that, and she hasnt said much too much. This girl is the same girl ive been madly in love with since i met her, which is basically a little before i first started writing.

However, she has really become enthusiastic about seeing me, and im actually quite happy now In a few hours, im going to see her.

Also, glad to know some people read these things, even if im mainly writing to look back on, at some point And to be honest, i usually take strangers opinions fairly strongly.
  15. Hello.

Just read your journal. I don't know EXACTLY how you're feeling right now, but I do know that you don't want to lose this girl you were talking about.

What should you do? I think you should tell her how you feel. What you should think? If she's meeting a friend, I'm guessing she's just out having fun. What should you expect? If you do decide to tell her how you feel, be sure you can stay friends with her no matter what she says. But things may not go the way you want them to if you do nothing.

This is just a suggestion from me. I'm just a stranger. The choice is yours.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15