Conversation Between Yuna and Meier Link

3 Visitor Messages

1. Well I am glad you like her. You seem nice and she is a sweet heart so I figured you two would go good together.

I am not a the best person to be asking for advice on English lessons, I short hand to much and tend to use a lot of slang haha. I will point out that instead of saying "just say to me" try using "just tell me" and makes a little more sense.

As for me I have just been busy trying to keep up with day to day life. Work, kids and the wife keep me busy all the time and the little bit of free time I do have I tend to spend on here or playing on PSN heh.

Currently I am living in Tulsa, Oklahoma in the United States. Lived around these parts for more of my life. Never really lived outside of a 30 mile radius from this town haha. I believe the equivilant to 30 miles is something like 48KMs but I am not sure because I don't have to use Kms very much haha.
  2. Hey ! Thanks for everything, at least I had wrote a message to Unknow, and she's a great "motheeeeeeeeeeeer" ahahah !

We're still talking about ourself, she's so cool and kind, but it seems everyone, in this forum, is nice with me. I love that, really !

I just wanna say sorry if my english is not perfect: I love to write in that language, just I have to learn something new everyday ! If you see words, verbs or anything else, please, just say to me !

I could give to you Italian lessons, in change ahahah !

You know, we got celebrations about Italian Repubblic, and they were funny !! Except for a little arguing with my boyfriend, it was a great and sunny day !

What about you ? Where are you from ?
  3. Just stopping in to say hi and see how things are going. Haven't got to talk to you since I assigned you an adoptor heh. How was your weekend?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3