Conversation Between che and Taco-Calamitous

51 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. That is luck-loot. Hooray!
  2. So remember how we were talking about beer and budweiser in that other thread? Well, played my first rugby game on Saturday. We had a potluck afterward, and I brought a cooler of beer. When I took my cooler home and opened it, 16 cans of budweiser had appeared in it. I was like, "What the hell? lol." Must've been the beer fairies.
  3. Happy birthday ASSHOLE! No, just kidding. Happy birth. <3 Have the times.
  4. Oh man, it's been forever since I've seen the first one. That was a great movie of our time, in my opinion.
  5. hahahah. I do actually really like the first one. I was young and impressionable when it came out and it just kinda stuck with me. I think i'd rather marry another franchise as overall the rest of the movies weren't that great. If I'm being honest.
  6. How in love are you with the Matrix? Is it the best movie and franchise of your lifetime? Would you marry its physical manifestation?
  7. She died three or so years ago, and she was an old lady. She had a good long life!
  8. I'm sorry to hear that.
  9. Haha. That isn't my cat.

...that cat is dead
  10. I always take you seriously. But its only because you drink OE 40s with your cat. And I totally dig that, yo.
  11. hahah
  12. Almost.
  13. It was almost true. haha <3
  14. lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 51
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast