Conversation Between che and Taco-Calamitous

51 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. And if you can, then what does that say about this forum?
  2. Rofl, you're a ****, and now you're trying to justify it by sounding cool. I always knew you were a **** but I always kept a special place in my heart for you. Now that you can be a mod and get away with shit the average member can't you get all defensive about the stupidest shit on the planet.

To be honest, I still like you, I'm just saying, you can't rampage yourself across the town and come out a good guy.
  3. Whoah, that's a lot of anger there, buddy. Particularly for someone who "doesn't care." Set off a nerve, did I?

No, I'm not gonna feel bad for anything I've done as a mod in the past. Especially not to you. I've gone easy on you many a time, and to accuse me of doing anything utter bullshit. You have a funny way of remembering things, apparently. I have always been polite to you when I've asked you to clean up the spam, and you know it. Swear at me a little bit more though, because those asterisks make you sound so intelligent. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  4. Yeah I had no way to check that. I wasn't gonna say anything, hoping you'd respond with that. Basically you've given me a ton of "verbal" warnings being strict as ****, and I've been a good boy after everything you've said. I don't remember anything you've ****ing said specifically, but I do remember you being a huge **** about shit. And then you think it's okay to pull this? And THEN you get defensive about it? Rofl.

And that's not counting the shit I haven't even seen you say in the mod forum about things I post. You probably never said shit, but if there is anything I hope you feel like a piece of shit now.

But nothing will probably happen to you. You'll probably stay a mod (unlucky for you because it's a ton of work being a [good] mod), and you'll probably (if anything) get like 20 points of warnings.

But hey, if you ****ing ever say shit about me spamming or especially trolling ever again, you can go **** yourself.
  5. I looked at your warning history. I've never given you a warning. Soooooo....
  6. When have I warned you? I don't even remember a time. When I've even talked to you about something, I'm pretty sure I did so in a fairly neutral manner. When I was a nazi moderator in the past-like in 06-you were absent, so couldn't have been then. Maybe when I first started moderating again, but in the last 6 months, I've tried to be very polite about asking people not to spam and such, and you've responded in like. So I don't even know what you're talking about.
  7. You're GROUNDED.
  8. think you posted that in the wrong thread?
  9. Haha <3
  10. And y'know, I actually like some of what I've heard of Fallout Boy. Not all of it, but some of it. Mostly their more pop-punk stuff. I just never liked A Simple Plan, from the first time I heard them. I was like "Uhhh... this is okay, I guess... but I think this style of pop-punk is getting way to pop for my tastes." And then their songs like the one I linked just seemed extremely whiny. But I do I like emo music; what it was originally, and some bands that people call "emo" now.

I'm glad we could come to an understanding. That means we can still be friends.
  11. Btw: I edited in a response to what you said just now.
  12. I know about everyone's ass.
  13. I'm old. I'm old and I'm angry I'M ANGRY!!

Thanks, sir!
  14. happy ****ing birthday you old ass mother ****er
  15. Nice avatar.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 51
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast