Conversation Between Kooky Spice and Yuna

13 Visitor Messages

1. Right! I mean idk if you had this in Italy but for the PS2 release the GameStop nearest my hometown (2 hour drive) offered that if you bring in your old PS1 or DualShock plus 1 controller, 1 Memory card, and like 2-3 different games you could get a new PS2 plus Memory card for 75% off. A game didn't come with the offer. I did it but only cause I had 2 PS1 systems (my sisters bought me one for my birthday and the other I acquired in a game of poker), 3 memory cards, and The Spyro series that I can't stand. So to me it was almost all win minus the $50 I still had to spend on it after giving up all that, but w/e. I never heard about the deal involving the PS3 slim. It was that bad tho? Weak!!

GameStop may be losing credibility but it has pretty much monopolized the gaming market here in America, what with it buying out eb Games and in the process of trying to buy out/put out Game Krazy (idk if you have/had those in Italy). Oh yea I forgot the euro all but wiped out varying money types in Europe cause it was supposedly "worth more". Politics these days is for the birds man. It's a wonder how they can say they do "what's best" for the people w/o really knowing what that is.

Hm. America has places like that, where people are still wondering "Wtf is the internet?!" then again there are places where they wonder "Wtf is electricity?!" My hometown has 2 places where you can get WiFi and it's not even a good connection. Plus everywhere I have been that offers WiFi in the city you have to have your own computer/PSP/**** all that gets WiFi these days.

Trust me, unfortunately GameStop isn't going anywhere any time soon. What's worse is that they will just be able to keep jacking up their prices as long as people keep primarily spending money on video games/accessories/systems there. At least that is how it is here. This country is run by Corporation. Seriously they need to add an Inc. or co. to the end of USA.

lol I've never played the Fallout games I was gonna buy it and LAIR but instead I was pressured into selling my PS3 that day. I've heard a lot of good things about it tho and still can't wait to try it. However I did get to play F.E.A.R., Resistance, Call of Duty, and Bad Company. Those were fun ^_^. I also got to try Haze and Dead Space. Haze Sucked ass hard but Dead Space was good it was kinda like F.E.A.R. except with aliens instead of ghosts and had a better looking gameplay. I love Horror games that can actually set the mood properly like Silent Hill, Kuon stuff like that. Actually I think I like to get scared in general. Paranormal stuff is really neat to me. When I go back to school I wanna take a class on Demonology, but I think I'm getting off subject (sorry I do that a lot ^_^)

lol ^_^ You should be able to find me online most of the time except on Saturdays. Those are my Tournament days. I'm trying to get back in the loop for Regionals so maybe I can go to Nationals again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. XD
  2. Yes, there is always a promotion in Gamestop that require a memory card, a bunch of games or an old consolle...But how much this is convenient ? what about the one involving Ps3 slim ? It was a bad joke, believe me ! A lot of people bought the 80G (fat) for almost the same price, and after two month you have to give 2 or maybe 4 games for 99 euros more than the original. There were so many parents and young users that were so mad...

That's why I'm thinking Gamestop is loosing credibility ! We don't have any chance to take something cheaper, you have to sacrifice videogames and consolles (I took my Ps3 in that way), and because the cost of euro is more than the previous one (lira) our purchasing power is pratically gone.

But you know: Italy is "the last wheel of the cart" about internet, not all the people got the chance to use it, there are few little towns near my place and they can't reach for the same thing I got. Even in the big city is really difficoult to find Wi fi spot, except for cafes, restaurant...and you have to pay a lot of money, without using you personal laptop.

That's why I'm thinking Gamestop got great chance to survive in places like this: we have to hope for better times !

Yesterday evening I started with Fallout 3 XD It was amazing ! I was running from a girl who shouted me because I stoled few things from her house and she caught me XD I think my Karma is pretty gone, now I have to be a very good girl XD

I added you on my MSN list...oh you're online now ahahah !
  3. Oh yea I heard about that promo, "Bring in your old PSP and 1 memory card, and get the Brand new PSP GO!!" personally I prefer my fat PSP over the slim (idk why). Also I don't like the GO. I don't know a whole lot about it but I do know that it is a 100% download system which means if it takes a dive on you, you lose everything you payed for on it. For me that is just not worth it cause I tend to be accident prone with my electronics (I somehow drop them alot). Auchan? Never heard of it but I bet some of my friends have. Nice!! Now that's a promotion ^_^.

Hmm that's cool. I've never played Little Big Planet, but GTA and GT are great titles!! although I prefer GRID over GT. Better car damage, more variety in types of races, better realism when it comes to steering/drifting/cornering, and more car varieties! IMO GRID pwns GT.

You are absolutely right. Why spend so much money on a game/accessory at a store when one can just find it cheaper online, plus be guaranteed to find it w/o having to waste the gas/time it takes to drive/ride a bike/walk (however that person gets around) there on a possibility that the game/accessory will be there and not sold out.

I'm not completely sure what happened. I tried to sign in on my PSN account the other day on my friend's PS3 (he just bought it) and it said that my account no longer existed. It was kind of strange. I can't wait! It'll be hella fun to play you on PSN ^_^.

I'm assuming you are using a PC/Laptop and not the PS3's online feature. You said you have MSN Live correct? Alls you gotta do is add me to your contacts list [email protected].

Have you read the Advent Children Novel? In America it came in the Special Edition DVD. It goes into the stuff between Cloud and Tifa as to why he stays in the church what is going on in his psyche and so on. It's short but I enjoyed reading it.

I actually never noticed until I bought the figurine of her. Ooooo I am considering buying the Vincent and Cloud earrings (my left ear is pierced twice)
  4. One month ago, Gamestop decides to made promotions about old Psp (maybe 3000): something like 69 euros, with any game or memory card. Auchan (I don't know if it is common for you, but it's a french megastore) made a promotion about PspGo: 50 % of discount on original price. So, I payed my Go 125 euros and not 224 (or something like that). THIS is a real promotion !

And you know what ? I heard about the famous site Everyeye that Sony has decided to give as free few titles for people who has buyed and connected the consolle from the 1st of April...this is a great chance to take Little Big Planet, Gta, Gran Turismo GRATIS !!!

Give to the software houses less than 10 years, and you will see how Gamestop will lose power: in an era where digital delivery is becoming more important than ever, how many people will buy something so expensive, just because he's the main brand all over the world ?? People who want Blue Ray still will catch them in megastores, and about the rest...well, we have Psn and Live, so bye bye to you Gamestop, you're a jerk !!!

LOOL Kooky you have to put all the things fine with your Ps3, at first the consolle, then the account...you weren't so lucky, right ? Like Japanese people says: Ganbatte !! ( Never give up !) I'll get trained about games, so once you're fine, we can have matches togheter ! Yesterday I was trying again "Desperate Escape", DLC of Biohazard 5...amazing, really ! I love Jill Valentine, even if I don't like her like a blondie type LOL

What about using IM ? I mean...what I have to do for using that correctly ? If you give me instructions I'll be ready to chat with that ! I can keep two applications without any problem !

The description about Tifa and Aeris was so perfect ! You used the right word for the flower girl: too invasive. That's why I don't like her so much...And Tifa too, sometimes I'm not feeling so confortable about her silence, the way she close her mouth and tells to that big stubborn of Cloud about her feelings...even in Advent Children, she deserves a lot...but he preferes to stay in the church...

I tryed to think about Tifa's reaction for a moment, and I feel a hole in the heart: how could he stay in there, not thinking about her and the children ? That's why I think he's in love with the Ancient and not with her long date friend...Yes I think Aeris was made for Zach, but it is like Tifa is a replace for her...and I don't like that.

For a moment, I see her strongness faiding away, in the same moment she realize Cloud was sick and he was hidding from her...she wants to come back home, is Marlene, once again (I think that girl can hear the voice of the planet) that raises her spirit.

But...what about the ring she has in the hand ? Have you noticed ? Got the same wolf of Cloud earrings
  5. Cool Imma add you asap ^_^. Hmm, but I won't have any problems with adding you when I get my PS3 right? Also I just found out my original PSN account got deleted so I'll need to make a new one (that's a year of neglecting the outside world I'll not be getting back anytime soon).

I added you to my MSN let me know if it worked I'll be wicked_child87 or Faust Walker I'm not sure which will show up if not then You'll have to add me [email protected]. I agree IM is way better. ^_^

lol Tifa was my first ever video game crush. Aeris was/is (however you prefer to phrase it) definitely strange and, IMO, her personality was too "in your face". What I mean is she was too invasive (if that makes any sense) almost as if she didn't understand the meaning of "personal", you know? Idk, Tifa was different she gave Cloud his personal space (a bit too much, I feel). I agree fully with you she [Tifa] was a strong and independent character, whose sole goal was to make sure that Cloud never lost his way or felt alone. I won't argue with anyone who understands that it was Cloud and Tifa that were meant to be together, NOT Cloud and Aeris. Aeris had her special someone in Zack and I don't feel that she had any intention of replacing him with anyone, even Cloud. I think that she saw something in Cloud that reminded her of Zack and she wanted to have that again just one more time. Besides it was way too obvious that Cloud was into Tifa anyway he just didn't know how to let those feelings out.

I was upset to see Aeris die, but at the same time a part of me was glad to see her go. Plus she, Like Zack, had a great death scene. There was a lot of emotion in the way it was done that I could swear I knew how Cloud felt. I felt her death was necessary upon seeing the end of Crisis Core. I mean she was the last character image on the DMW which obviously means that she was the last thing he thought about right before he died. It was beautiful. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I hope to be able to share that type of emotion with a woman at least once in my life. I was glad to see that they [Aeris and Zack] could once again be together.

FF stories don't seem to pan out correctly in real life huh? I don't understand people that claim to have handed their heart over to someone and yet still can with hold things from the person they say they love/care about so much. It makes no sense to me, If you love/care about someone enough there should be no secrets.

Trust is key in any relationship. Without it how do you know that person has your back when you need it most. How do you know that he/she will be faithful. Through personal experience I have learned that Lack of trust breeds jealousy, jealousy breeds untrue thoughts, untrue thoughts bring death to a relationship.

lol Yuffie is the best!! She makes me laugh so hard. Alas I feel that the English voice actor was all wrong for her though. She needed someone that sounded strong but still bring a youthful sense to the table as well. I feel that Christy Carlson Romano missed. She [Christy] didn't ruin the character of Yuffie, she just didn't do it how I envisioned Yuffie to sound.

=D O_o Must destroy GameStop!! Or at least force them to better their terrible prices. ^_^
  6. Okay, I have a Msn Live account, that is [email protected]. You can always find me in there, but about Yahoo...well, I don't know so much, I know the site just for reaserch browser or American accounts on Psn (LOL, yes, you have to do something like that, expecially when European Psn don't have any great game or you'll have to expect too much for something to download).

Let me know if this is just fine or you need something else: I would like to have your account to talk more freely, this space is fine but instant messenger is better !

Yeah you know...I like Aeris, but I prefere Tifa...She's pretty strange, and not just because she's an Ancient...When I first played FF VII, I was impressed by that girl who was so unprejudiced with Cloud, asking him for a date, and I felt sorry about Tifa, who was so in love but maybe so shy. I'm not a girl who wants to fight all over the world for FF coupling, I like Lockhart because she's beautiful, strong and she tends to hide her feelings like me, Aeris sometimes was too much...but she's beautiful for sure, and even I like the second one, I have to admit she's one of the most pretty girl of the entire saga, like, I told you before, Lulu and Jihl.

I don't feel pretty sorry once she died, not because I'm sadistic, but seems like an sensational development for the entire story...I started to feel sympathy for her once I started to play Crisis Core: the feelings for Zach were real, more than the Cloud's one, she were less stupid and more gentle and maybe that was the real Aeris. She and Zach were perfect togheter, at least she was interested about Cloud but just because he was like the ghost of her boyfriend.

You know, I don't like Squall Leonhart...but this is because he reminds me my ex boyfriend a lot...ehehe. Four years ago, it was like I was Rinoa, trying to move up and down for discover his feelings about me...He was the same: a loone person, a good one, but you know...Squall, at least, decides to open his heart to Rinoa and they lived happily togheter, that wasn't mine and his story, so I left him, without regrets.

Trust is something really important in relationship, He wasn't ready to share with me great and bad moments, so we said goodbye. At first he prays to me to come back, but I was disappointed about his behaviour...We weren't made for each other, that's for sure.

Oh yes I like so much Yuffie ! She's beautiful in her way, even she's still a kid compare to Tifa and Aeris...and how can I forget the fact she's the strongest girl of the party ? Last time I played FF VII, I was lookins so her desperatly !!! But now I got her, yay !

Kooky, we have a mission: destroy Gamestop !!! We must do something like this, for the freedom of every player ahahaha
  7. =D I mean it though! Don't get me wrong she is cute, and that type of eye color "set up" is really cool my older brother and I both share that as well (his is more noticeable) he has one greenish yellow eye and the other depends on the lighting sometimes brown sometimes greenish, one time it was blue at least I think it was blue we were goofing off at the time wrestling he had me pinned and I flashed him in the eyes with a camera. idk how it works but its soo cool. However on a girl I think eyes like that are sexy. lol well judging by the conditions it takes to see your other color, one would really have to be gazing to see it properly. Still eyes that change colors are really cool to see.

I agree, Lulu is great!! Her demeanor is just.....idk how to explain it but she is one of the 3 FF characters I would like to meet in real life. OMG!!!! FINALLY!! Someone else who like Aeris and Yuffie!! All of my friends hate both of those girls and only one of em has given me a good reason why on Aeris. Edea was an interesting character to say the least but I was glad to find out that I didn't have to kill her upon finding out who she really was. I'm not sure who Ashleia is but I'm assuming she is from XII to which I haven't played enough of to see whta she is like and I haven't played any of XIII.

Zach is an Amazing character for almost all (I'll have to take your word for it on the gorgeous thing) the reasons that you stated ^_^. I don't like Cloud because he is too whiny and he is weak willed/spirited/hearted. He blames himself too much for all the things that go wrong and he takes too much on himself unnecessarily without looking around and realizing that he's not as alone as he thinks he is. I feel the same way about Squall too. Zach was everything cloud wasn't. He was Strong Willed, Determined, Some times it got away from him thus he was dubbed "The Little Puppy" by Angeal but at least he knew who was close and that he could overcome if he just tried. I grew so attached to Zach that by the End of Crisis Core I had to force myself to finish cause thanks to FFVII I knew what was coming. THAT. ENDING. WAS. INCREDIBLE. Drove me to tears it did and I'm not much of a crier.

I'll admit that this particular one isn't my best nor can I take complete creative genius for it either. One of my best friends helped me make it. He suggested the song and provided the clips but I assembled it all into a video and cut the clips I didn't think fit. So it was a 50/50 effort. I have better ones on my other computer I just need to get it out of storage.

GameStop in America just like everywhere else I have found is wayyyyyy too overpriced I have found games at wal mart for cheaper that were just released. Unfortunately I have not replaced my PS3 yet but it is #2 on my to do list, no joke (#1 is to get my games and PSP back from my friend's sister). However you will be the first to know when I re-buy it. ^_^

Btw Do you have a Yahoo Instant Messenger account?
  8. Kooky you're so kind, really ! Believe me, she's the real beauty, with those eyes...a friend of mine has eyes like that, about me...two colors, green and brown for each one, the green was from my mother, the brown from my father. You can't see that everytime, just with special and very bright lights ! One of the girl who live with me (I'm splitting a house with two girl), last day, says to me "Ehy, you don't have brown eyes ! You got bright eyes" XD That was amazing ! It is because there are people I know from a long time and they don't even recognize my special "gift".

I like Lulu too, she's so elegant and perfect, one of the most beautiful women in FF saga. Like her, you can fine IMO, Aeris, Edea, Ashelia and the officer of FF XIII, the blondie type named Jihl...yeah the other female characters are ok, ma those I've just wrote about are truly the best ! Rikku...I like her, really, but I'm more affectionated to Yuffie, even I like so much her thief dress XD I want that outfit, it is so fine to go around in summer time !

I LOVE ZACH ! Better than Cloud for me. Or maybe: Cloud is too much different, not so much self confident but a good person. Zach is the best you can find: gorgeus, clever, funny and brave ! I cried a lot for Crisis Core ending, really...he doesn't deserve to die...

Well, if you're good with AMV, I promise to whatch the one you linked to me asap, I'm curios! I like to watch them and I like to discover new music !

Yeah Gamestop XD I don't know if it is ok in your country, for us is just a shop with unbereable prices...but have you got a Ps3 now ? If yes, add me please ! we can have some fun time togheter with online !!
  9. Like I said I like Yuna but Lulu and Rikku are my favorites of the girls. Lulu because she is smart and and emotionally reserved. It's like something that happened in her life was so devastating it caused her to hide herself (reminds me of how I am today). Rikku because She is funny and out there, She reminds everyone that they need to be strange at times to hold on to sanity in dark times (reminds me of how I act today). Although being a guy I try to make that connection with the male characters that fit that profile like Sephiroth and Zack. ^_^ Yuna is naive in a way that can prove to be quite hazardous to herself but she is lucky to have friends that won't leave her stranded in a time of need. lol I personally love the japanese language as a whole and have my entire life. I miss being there.

To be perfectly honest the Avvy/Siggy I have are not mine either they are some neat pics that I found online while looking for some good Chibi art, I'm a sucker for Chibi, it makes me laugh. To be perfectly honest I can't draw at all nor am I any good with Photoshop. AMVs are my forte Like this one I don't veiw using others artwork for Avvys/Siggys is bad I do However feel that using them and claiming them as yours are (like you said). Also I am a Writer/Musician. IMO Sephiroth is the the greatest villain of all time. His back story, his look, the way he works. It's all really amazing if you take the time to study up on it.

What I don't understand is why so many people didn't like Final Fantasy X-2. I agree with you it wasn't perfect, IMO but the story was solid the characters were great. The atmosphere of the game was good in terms of it drew in the player. Also I enjoyed the Dress sphere aspect of the game it brought something new and inventive to the series that made it more interactive. The music wasn't that bad either. Yes it was poppy but the lyrics were sound the melodies flowed and it was actually kind of catchy (I am straight btw). Luca and Killika are my favorite areas idk why maybe its because they are right there by the ocean.

Oh I see, GameStop got ya huh? I almost did that but I just couldn't part with my PS2 plus I dropped it the morning I was gonna take it in and had to "void the warranty" (cut that little sticker on the side) just to fix it. Fortunately though I still got my PS3 at the retail cost of $525 USD only to sell it a year later to help my brother pay his bills. *sigh* it was fun whilst it lasted . Now I can buy a new at the mere retail cost of $400 USD

BTW you insinuated that you weren't that good looking.

You said: "I like her too, she's so beautiful and kind ! You know the first thing a girl can do is trying to be the same of her favourite character, but Yuna and I are totally different: she's cute, a good person, shy, even in FF X-2 she cares a lot about others and Spira. I'm totally different"

I just saw your pic and I would just like to say that you are gorgeous! Also you seem like a pretty nice person to me. I'm usually a good judge of those types of things too.
  10. Ahahah your friend is really funny ! I like her too, she's so beautiful and kind ! You know the first thing a girl can do is trying to be the same of her favourite character, but Yuna and I are totally different: she's cute, a good person, shy, even in FF X-2 she cares a lot about others and Spira. I'm totally different XD I got just the name and an incredible love for everything that concerne the moon. That's why I choose the Yuna nickname: the fact her name is the Okinawan way to call the moon is a splendid coincidence !

The signature and avatar are not mine, I'm not so good with Photoshop and arts ! Sometimes I have to look around for something new, I know this is not so good for people who made those thing, but my intencions are really good ! I do not stole things around and tell to other that those are mine ! And you know ? I love Sephiroth, he's the best enemy of the entire Final Fantasy !!!

You know, I love FFX-2 too...I know perfectly is not a perfect game, but I was so happy to see again Spira, all those beautiful locations, and I was so sad about Macalania Forest...My favourite location is Zanarkand...sometimes I really wish to find a place like this on earth !

About my Ps2...long time ago, there was a promotion in a famous and typical game shop: exchange your Ps2, you could have a Ps3. At the time I want to play Biohazard 5 and more games, so I've decided to take the chance...Now you can find the consolle, but you have to spend something like 100 euros (it's more than 100 $)...I have to wait...and hope for a remake or a new edition !
  11. You are very welcome. I never say anything I don't mean except in jest. It's funny cause the first time I played FFX was just this last February. Before that I used to scorn it because my brother ruined the ending for me but he didn't explain it right so I thought that at the end of the game Yuna woke up from a dream that never really happened and I hate stories like that. It's like one big middle finger to all the people that took the time to sit and play/watch. However in December my friend and I both got X-2 as a gift each so we decided (having both sworn off FFX) for shits and giggles to see who could get the most done and beat the game the fastest. We both got so immersed in its story that we forgot we were competing and by the end of the game HAD to play FFX. Now it is my #2 favorite game of all time.

Btw that sux about your PS2 being gone. What happened to it? I just recently got mine back from storage but alas, I do not have any of my games to play on it and am starting to have some serious with drawls. Although it has gotten me back into playing and competing in TCG tournaments.

I would be happy to be your friend. Thank you for the compliment on my Avvy/Siggy. I like yours as well ^_^, although my friend would like it much more. I like Yuna as a character, but he has a love fantasy thing going for her. As a joke he flirts with his tv when he plays FFX and X-2. XD
  12. Oh dear, thank you so much really ! Nice to meet you, btw !

I love FF X in every single atom, cell, plastic part XD Long time ago I used to play the game for the month of May / June...but now my Ps2 is gone... =( I'm so sad !

What about a friendship in there ? You have a nice avatar and an awesome signature ahahah
  13. I've read a few of your posts around the forum about FFX AND YOU"RE TOO WELL SPOKEN!!! GTFO!!! Seriously though I like that you put so much tought into it and post as intelligently aas you do it's hard to find ppl that say such nice things about a great game as well as you have.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13