Conversation Between Kooky Spice and Full Life

12 Visitor Messages

1. ohh your lucky i promoted you to zombie lord see
    (shows a book full of scribbles that look like letters)
  2. ohh i checked and your job will be biting people and turning more people into zombies
  3. No use crying over spilled milk.......or sold soul....whichever. I mean it's not like I'll need it what with me being a Zombie 3 days later. Maybe the necro just needs a good tea party friend, or someone who has teh BEST weed K'neks =D
  4. Ohh And i write that your eternal soul would be selled to a necro in 2010 june 1 HAHAHAHA TO LATE!
  5. Zombie huh? hmm I wonder what that will be like....mmm brains.
  6. ooh sardines is what are gonna kill the penguins sardines will die in 3001 by canible sardines that eat them selves ohh and i write you in my book for 2010 june 04 10 am to become a zombie well... enjoy the time you have left!
  7. That's unfortunate. I bet Adolph Penguin will have something to do with it too. That S.O.B. won't be happy until he has all the polish sardines.
  8. oh i forgot you see i have a notebook and what i wright in it and on that date something will happen i wright that penguins are gonna die out in 2011 july the 3
  9. lol well then I guess that's one less for the Pengocalypse.
  10. to bad so sad that penguins in my tummy
  11. Penguins aren't for eating silly beans. They are for world domination and destruction!!!! ALL HAIL THE NAZI PENGUIN MOVEMENT!! PENGUIN HEIL PENGUIN HEIL!! *insert funny penguin pic here*
  12. my peguin was to deliciouse so i ate him good to hear you have 1!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12