Conversation Between Kooky Spice and final fantacy_tifa

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. i <3 yooou
  2. Lol I see><
  3. I just added you to my MSN
  4. ok cool same here. ^_^
  5. My email (one of them) is [email protected]
    Or [email protected] but I'm on more on the live(with is msn)
  6. lol If you have an MSN or YIM you can find my info on my profile add me and we talk there. I never give my real name out except over IM (personal reasons I can explain to you over that) but for the time being I hope everything works out between your mom and you.
    You get some sleep and I will try to as well ^_^.
    Good night.
  7. Yea I should cus I prouble have a busy day tommarow
    I'm so glad todays over cus I got in a fight with my mom.I was so pissed but for some odd reason I've been realy junpy n tense and I've been getting realy mad easyly...but my mom and I got in a big fight and ..ect I'll tell u more later if u whant but I'm still a bit steamed n if I keep going about it
    I'll prouble get mad at her again n then I'll never be able to go to bed><
    So I guess good night and hope u get some sleep night(and btw what's ur name???????)
  8. I feel ya! I agree with you about not wanting to worry your friends and boyfriend. Of course you don't want them to worry, but if you are running off of minimal sleep then by all means you should get to bed so that you can feel better. ^_^
  9. Well I use to live in cal but I moved....so yea but we r the same time zone but I've been working my ass of a lot lately so I've been a train reck but I don't realy whant to tell any of my closr friend n stuff cus the get woried about me n Idk what my bf would say if I told him
    Yesterday I dint fall asleep till 4 and I woke up at 6 so I only got 2 hours of sleep
  10. I don't sleep well. You live in Cali right? lol I think we are on the same time frame. Ok then, you have a good night miss. ^_^
  11. Your still up? Go to bed mister lol jkjk ok well I'm gona go to bed cus its late here
  12. Will do ^_^
  13. Ok thnks tell me when there in ?
  14. lol kk I will get those pics asap for you. ^_^
  15. Hmmm.....lol this is. A hard choice cus I like bolth tipes of cars.but I can't realy make a desichion untill I see the pics lol
    But I'm still thinking the firebird...but the cam sounds fun but I've all ways like firedirds sence I was realy young
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 30
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast