Conversation Between Bubble Boy and Cyanist

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yeah, sorry about that poohead thing, that wasn't meant to be sent :\
    ... ... ... Awkward..

Yeah, I really am disgusted at the recent stuff. They need people with a sense of humor - people like us. Mad TV was cancelled too, so there's only comedy.tv left to make me laugh

So I watched 300 again yesterday and have been babbling quotes left and right. "Spartans, what is your profession?" and all that.

What've you been up to lately?
  2. Your computer must be going haywire. I think you called me a poohead.
    You mean back when SNL was actually funny? Good times.
  3. my computer appears to be experiencing technical difficulties. If this doesn't come out right, let me know, okay?
    Yes. That reminds me of an SNL skit with Tom Hanks and James Belushi: they're standing around looking scruffy and some women walk by. Belushi says: "It's been a while" the women ignore them and keep walking..." a-and it'll BE a while..."
  4. Hi stranger. Isn't this funny. "it's been a while" it's been a while...again.
  5. Hi! Of course it's been a while, I've been gone for months!!! Thanks for noticing, I'm tickled pink. How are ya anywazy? anything new?
  6. hi, it's been a while.....
  7. I don't have a car, so gas is out... I could go searching for a cheap motorcycle on-line. Or I would probably put it toward some courses at a local school, or, what I'd REALLY like to do: wander into a flea market, buy all sorts of stuff for cheap and sell it all on-line for a tidy profit. (muahaha-I-love-money-so-much). But that Booster Bomb sounds good *drool*
    What's your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order?
  8. Honestly? I'd probably get some gas and then go out for some sushi. There's something that's called the Mega Sushi Booster Bomb. How bout you?
  9. well, just as long as you know what's going in to that sandwich...
    My little brother recently received $90 in back-allowance. If that happened to you, what would you buy with it?
  10. I think roast beef just has salt. And well it's beef that's been roasted. Rosemary is good too, but tastes kinda funky on it.
  11. Yeah, who on earth can claim to have mastered cooking? But who made the roast beef in the first place? What are its seasonings? I like cumin and salt.
  12. cooking is an art form which I have not yet mastered. You should just stick with a roast beef sandwich.
  13. Hmm, I'm hungry again. Do you do any cooking?
  14. maybe volume 2 not really sure. Not that far in it.
  15. Not really, I've read more than I've watched. I think I'm on six or seven... which volume would you be up to?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast