Conversation Between flux and Dodie16

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Ummm,nothing much,just tryin to beat KH RE:CoM for the PS2...I'm on the third floor...

I beat it on the Gameboy,but when it came out for the PS2,I had to have it because of the graphics.I'm very pleased with the game all around
  2. Nice tip about the fruitball. I'll have to remember it.

And no, nothing really exciting going on for me. What about you?
  3. Well actually,I've beaten ALL of it already.

By the way I've figured an easy way to finish Fruit Ball.I stayed right next to the goal on your side aond only hit the ball when it came to me.You might have trouble with it(yeah it took me 16 times to do it before I devised that plan).

Soooo,Anything goin on?
  4. Oh cool. I hope you enjoy it.
  5. I got BBS!!
  6. Well that sucks that you havent gotten to mess around with the options .Ihave a little brother who also wants the game,so there's my multiplayer,I'd really just go to the arena to level up,because you can't do some of it alone?
  7. Well, I haven't gotten to play any of the multiplayer options, but everything else is pretty good. About the only thing that is a little bothersome is a minigame called "Fruit Ball". It's just not that much fun to me, but that's a really minor complaint.
  8. Yeah,I hope so too.What do you think of the new functions of the game?
  9. Glad to hear the you're doing well. And Birth by Sleep is really good. I hope you get some money so you can grab a copy of it soon.
  10. Its going pretty well for me,school has kept me busy.I dont have any money for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep,and I'm tryin' to save up like crazy!I want that game BAAAAAAAAD!!
  11. Well, hey there! It's going pretty good for me. How have you been?
  12. Heyy,how's it going? I haven't been on in forever.
  13. Sure has! Hope you've been doing alright.
  14. Hey,it's been a while.
  15. Okay. Have a good night then. Hope you get some pleasant sleep too.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 29
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast