Conversation Between Kaiden and Dodie16

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1. Aw~ I didn't feel rushed. I was actually meaning to post soon, but just had to do some final touches on a couple of works. But to be honest, I do sometimes need a kick in the rear to get motivated sometimes.
  2. Wasn't looking to rush you into posting. Well maybe a little, but the artwork looks awesome. Glad to see you are still going, thought maybe you quit or something!

3. Yeah... It's been a while since I've updated it. I plan to do it soon, but just need to finish up a couple more projects.
  4. Your artwork thread is demanding an update!
  5. Toot that horn all you want, you deserve it! Art definately isn't easy and you do it well.
  6. Thank you~! I hope to keep improving though, which I think I have quite a bit from when I first started (not to toot my own horn or anything, of course).
  7. The new artwork looks amazing
  8. Try to actually respond in the right place this time... I read some books, hung out with friends which I neglect at times. I always find a reason to sit at home and watch movies/play games instead of going out.
  9. Dang... Your computer AND playstation broke on you? O_o You had pretty bad luck with electronics, eh? Seriously though that sucks, but you probably had time to do some more productive stuff, right? Or maybe you're like me and just found something else to waste your time on.
  10. I have been well. Working, though I had my computer and playstation break in July so I havent been gaming much lately. Got a new computer don't have a playstation yet
  11. Eh... Can't really say much anything much interesting has happened, but there's no real complaints on my end either.

How about yourself? You been doing alright, other than your computer dying on you?
  12. Thanks, so how has life been. Hope all is well.
  13. The weather is kind of rainy where I'm at, but I'm not complaining. It beats the heat that we've had. I've been doing alright. Nothing to special worth mentioning though. Ah well. Thanks for asking anyway!
  14. Been really good, enjoying the summer weather. Hope you are doing well yourself Ma’am!
  15. Hey there! For a second, I thought you were kupo, since you both have the same avatar now. xD Hope you've been doing well sir.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 34
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast