Conversation Between LIGHTNING_71013 and Rhaps

221 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Today is your day of birth, and we haven't talked in a year. Hope you come back online sometime! Have a good birthday regardless!
  2. Happeh birthdeh!
  3. Ya, final exams are soon, so I've been thrashed on studying O.o
  4. HEY how r u lately, srry i didnt go online for sooooo long. i've been so busy.
  5. A community college? lol that's what mine is
  6. the college you in are not any different than mine. LoL
  7. hiya! How's the real college life?
  8. Canto 34 means Chapter 34, and the song's not for Dante lol it's the theme, which is in my description of Canto 34
  9. so can u tell me a little about Canto 34 of Dante's Inferno? so what is he like? and his traits?
  10. Nope. We're working on it in English and he put that as the project for the Unit
  11. i want to help you!!! so does this have something to do with music?
  12. It kills me to be sleepy lol I can't focus and screw up everything
    Yeah, I love The Inferno, and we get to work on it in class. Our assignment was to find a song to match with whatever Canto we got. You don't have to help lol
  13. whoa!! thats a lot you've given me lol. yah and talk about being sleepy.... i couldnt see clearly for the last week cause i was so tired, but weird enough i like being tired...lol.
  14. I've been sleepy lol
    What's a good song to describe Canto 34 of Dante's Inferno?
    Description if you haven't read: Dante enters the final circle, The Betrayers. The river Cocytus is the cricle, but is frozen with the betrayers frozen in it. At the center is Lucifer, he has three faces each marred and hideous. They each chew on the three greatest betrayers of Dante's time, Judas, Cassius, and Brutus. Lucifer's three faces each have two bat-like wings on the chin which flap and keep the betrayers (including himself, frozen torso deep) frozen in Cocytus.
    I want to use Trapped Under Ice by Metallica, but it seems too cliche, no?
  15. hey.....doin some hw, and watchin some tv....lol....how have u've been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 221
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast