Conversation Between Heartless Angel and Magi of Worlds

115 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. All good, man. Life happens.
  2. Sorry about the hiatus once again... I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Everything seems to be unraveling in front of me. I'll be on again when I can.
  3. Looks good man! I'll try to have a post up as soon as I can. I wish we had even one more person writing with us...
  4. Alright man. Just let me know.
  5. I haven't really had a chance to sit down and read it yet, let alone start writing a response. I'll let you know once I've had a minute to read it if I have any issues.
  6. Hey do you need me to edit that post in CV to be longer, or is there enough detail for you to use? Btw, Spunker isn't coming with us to Britain.
  7. Gonna put up a short post in CV so we can at least slowly get things started again.
  8. Alrighty then! I'll try to have something up soon then along those lines.
  9. Yeah, I can work with that.
  10. I was thinking something along the lines of getting ambushed slightly by more flyers and us getting split up because of it and then Spunker contacting me and I have to rescue him and some of the group that just got attacked underground.
  11. As in, like running away from me, or are partying up now?
  12. Ok I may have an idea of what to do. Is a post basically involving me running away to find my partner something you can work with at this point? Also, I may have to introduce another character since Coff never did log back in and get a hold of me.
  13. I'm sitting here and reading the posts in Constant Vigilance and damned if I don't know how to respond to your post! :s
  14. I'm going to do my best to post in both rps tonight.
  15. I guess that's for the best then lol. I'll try to have a post up in both rp's as soon as I can. Just gotta get back into the mind frame of both characters.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 115
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast