Conversation Between Heartless Angel and Magi of Worlds

115 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. No worries, man. Everyone went MIA at about the same time, so I don't think it really affected anyone lol.
  2. Dude I am so sorry I haven't been on in several months! I've had so much going on that my life has been pretty hectic between my home life and work. I have a new desk set up in my room as of today with my laptop sitting on it so I should be available daily starting now. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
  3. Yeah isn't it Zera and the other girls turn at this point? I really hate being sick btw.
  4. No worries, man. And yeah, haven't seen them for a while. I hope they aren't waiting for me, because I'm waiting for them.
  5. Shit.... Has it really been almost two weeks since I've been on last?! I apologize extremely! I wish work and life wasn't so damn complicated! I'll try to have a response up to your post as soon as I can. Have you heard anything from anyone in the other RP? That one seems to have slowed down heavily too.
  6. It's alright, I understand completely. Been rather busy with work myself.
  7. Little short, but I finally had time to get something posted. Sorry for the wait.
  8. Nah, I've just been ridiculously busy.
  9. Do you need any help coming up with a post for Constant Vigilance?
  10. Lord you have no idea how true that can be!
  11. Alright, just busy as hell. When it rains, it pours.
  12. How is everything going buddy?
  13. You're very welcome. :-)
  14. Yup, gives me plenty to work with. Thanks.
  15. Hey I understand. Take all the time you need. I figured since in your last post you ransacked the vending machines and went to the roof that it would be easier for you to find me if I followed in your footsteps in a way. From your vantage point your character should be able to see Alex leave the building via the front steps, if the explosion woke him up anyway.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 115
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast