Conversation Between Copperfire and Robbo

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. im trying to get a job myself but really im just throwing my CV at people
  2. Thanks. Though I won't be online often. Especially next week. I have extra shifts. And then there's D&D online. I've been obsessed with that game lately.
  3. Same really nice seeing you online again
  4. Same old, same old. Not enough money and too much to spend it on. You?
  5. Hey how is life treating you?
  6. I love to read. I'm definitely a bookworm type. Lately I've just finished off my Legend of Drizzt series and started another series with Drizzt in it. The first book is called "the Stowaway." by R.A. and Geno Salvatore. I know it's meant for younger readers than myself, but I like it. I'm going to be reading the second book soon. "Shadowmask". The first book ended at a cliffhanger, and I really want to know what happens next.
  7. hey thanks also what are your like out of school/work hobbies?
  8. You're welcome. And I'm glad your shoulder is feeling better.
  9. Thank you for the kind words and its completely better now but i would enjoy starting a vlog on youtube at the end of this year and try to make an experiment of mine to become a youtube partner highly unlikely but still probably because usually to start something people copy from something that has worked in the past but i like to think i live by john lennon's rule i tihnk its john lennon who said it anyway
  10. Cool. Not about the pain in your shoulder. I hope that feels better soon. I was considering taking up martial arts myself. It would help in my job. Not that it's violent or anything.
  11. Myself i enjoy playing the guitar footbal and i recently started Thai Boxing which is quite good but i have a huge pain from my left shoulder to the bottom of my ribs because i jumped into a kick trying to avoid it
  12. Too many to list. But I enjoy reading, drawing, and photography.
  13. oh well tis a shame really so what other hobbies do you have?
  14. Ah. I haven't even tried that one. I like to play games in series. Which, when I think about it, isn't always possible. Hm.
  15. i actually meant the second one because i didnt buy the first when it came out and it was just one of those things also i thought the disney characters were needless
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 31
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast