Conversation Between Ann and Diyala

51 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Wait I think you forget the autumn. Isn't it a bit too long for a summer, from May until November? I adore autumn so much, you know. I wish I could have an autumn season here..
  2. Well , according to where I live we usually celebrate the summer arrival in the second half of May till the first half of November then the monster comes and ruin the happiness^_^
    Yeah, of course he didn't feel it since you don't have winter at all
    I envy you
  3. Omg Saudi Arabia has a winter season too. Man I feel like a fool. What planet did I actually come frommmmm?

Well at least it doesn't reach -1°C because my friend who lives in around Europe told me that once the temperature there had reached -10°C so it was utterly cold. They probably had turned into ice cubes that time.

Yes, I heard about that too. My dad went to Mecca several months ago. The temperature reached 53°C but somehow he didn't feel hot at all. Impressive, huh?

Lol then just come hereeee! I've been having windy days lately but it's still a lot better than winter in your country! In what month do you experience summer every year?
  4. Haaaa!
    Who told you that there is no winter in the middle east ?? cause he is certainly wrong !
    Yeah by freezing I meant that season of the year where you wish to turn into a mole for once to feel warm underground ! the tempreture here is 4°C
    I hate winte.
    To let you know I'm wearing two pants and two shirts along with a sweater and socks and scarf and my hands are like in a freezer !

In the Middle east my dear (Saudia Arabia) , the heat in summer is so intense that it reaches 51°C as well as the cold in winter is so much intense and dry , sometimes there is rain , but mostly the cold is soo dry coz we have no snow and that's the onley difference between our winter and the westren winter . But to say there is no winter that's incorrect at all . I was telling mommy the other day that I should travel to your country till the winter is gone ^_^

I adore summer and its heat and the sun and the summer breeze !
  5. Roflll seems like I've gone for far too long! Glad to hear that then, but freezing? Are you currently experiencing winter or it means something else? Cause I still remember you live in middle east which has no winter in there!

I'm doing good as well. I'm a second grader in senior high school now, so everyday is a busy day.
  6. bwahahaha
    you know what ! I almost did
    the only thing that I had about u is that another Tsunami took you away but thank God you're back

I'm good but freezing !
    and you?
  7. Hi there! I hope you haven't forgot me!
  8. Wow thanks for the nice pic, Himi! Happy Ied too, and sorry for the late reply.

I've been so busy lately xO
    How are you?
  9. Woow woooooooooow Happy Eid sis Ann

10. Hihi it's okay, I'm fine. I've been busy with my school lately, but I have a nice Ramadhan this year. Glad to hear that you're fine too
  11. hey sis , how've u been , Ramadan , the month of blessings is so wonderful and we're doing great that's why it keeps me away from here
    sorry sis for not greeting you by such great occasion and hope you do well nowadays
    your sis
    Himi ^_^
  12. Hola, Himi! How's your Ramadhan so far?
  13. Yap. Thank's for the supports you've given to me
  14. Congratz! so you passed exams right?
  15. I'm fine, but a bit cold. I've graduated from junior high school and the ceremony will be held next week
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 51
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast