Conversation Between kupo and Leon

47 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Sorry, I've been away for different reasons. I hope you'll get back to me soon o_o
  2. hiya!
  3. So how are you?
  4. Haha, thanks. What got me thinking was FFX. Seeing Yuna so tired at the Djose Temple made me wonder about hygiene.

Um, you think? Haven't really checked the PSN lately, seeing as how I rarely have access to wi-fi. But I'll check my dusty e-mail address.

EDIT: Well, I just checked out my account and it seems like I have no friends. Or no notification that I can find. Haven't been able to use the account lately so I'm probably wrong.

Pardon me for being nosy, but how's life? And this time, you don't have to spare me from the gory details. Not saying that I think you have before, just saying in case you've done it before. I'm here if you ever wanna talk about anything. If nothing else, I love talking to you.

Um, that's how weird I am. I like being nosy but not to an extent where it makes people uncomfortable....if that makes sense. o.o'
  5. if you say so lol. oh and your "Only in Final Fantasy, you can go for days without taking a shower or even changing your clothes and still manage for people to talk to you."...i got a good laugh out of that and have always thought the same thing. i'd thank you but i apparently have to spread the love around a little more before thanking you again. mario party is fun. speaking of which, i think i added you on PSN recently.
  6. You'll be singing a different tune when you see 200lbs of a body only a mother would dare to hug. But thanks. =P

The only experience with dice I can recall is Monopoly. And Mario Party. xD
  7. i played them a lot in college but i dont really know anyone around here that plays anything (especially d&d). my dice are getting lonely lol. meh who cares about looks its allllll in the personality.
  8. Um, I don't really play them. It's not that I hate them, I just never really had the motivation to even get one. Heh heh.

I'd show ya what I look like currently but, um, I'm not the hottest guy in the world if you know what I mean. .-.
  9. oh yeah! the comic was "order of the stick" ive only read the first maybe 100 or so but it is (like you said, pure win). do you play any table stop RPGs?
  10. lol well thank you. those are kinda old but not too far off from what i currently look like.
  11. Took me about a month or so just to pass the After Years. It's pretty fun, but had to grind for about a week just to get past a certain part. I still need to pass IV 100 percent, and I have yet to defeat Zeromus EG. That guy's a pain in the rear.

Hope you don't mind me saying this, but after taking a look at your pics I gotta say you are veeeery pretty. Plus, that comic was pure win.
  12. well im glad your feeling better. funny you should bring up "the after years" because i (finally) found my psp charger after like 2 months today. i had started playing IV only a few hours so im probably going to just restart the game over later tonight.
  13. The feet have been getting better, though they still hurt at the end of every shift. Just passed FFIV: The After Years a few hours ago, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Passed the entire Collection, if you don't count the bonus stuff.

Personally, I'm kind of a steak guy myself. Yum.
  14. lol no your not bugging me. i haven't been too social on TFF lately, actually this whole year so far, outside of threads (even then quite little ) ive been good though! had a pretty relaxing weekend. oh and tomorrow i get to have awesome tejas BBQ *drool* i dont eat a lot of meat but every once in a while its nice to have a nice back of pork ribs to chow down on
    but yeah....how are you?
  15. Kya-ho-ho, I'm the Calcabrina. My face is cute (at least I'm huggable ). But beneath this face hides the true evil within! Um, can I have your head and keep it as a keepsake and as a trophy for master Golbez?

Heh heh, been playing too much FFIV. But I'm serious on the huggable part. How've you been?

(Um, I've been the only one posting here lately. Am I annoying you? o.o)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 47
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast