Conversation Between kupo and Dodie16

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Oh snaps~! It's your birthday! Hope you have a great one, and nice seeing you back too. Was going to respond to your thread, but then I took an attention deficit disorder to the brain and forgot... Hope this makes up for it though. ^^

2. Hahaha... That's pretty awesome~ Thanks a bunch for showing me this.
  3. Ewww.... Sick and working on your birthday? :/ Well, good to hear that you still had a nice one~
  4. thanks! and it was eventhough i was sick and had to go to work
  5. Happy Birthday~

Hope you have a great one!

6. Thanks a mil~!
  7. zomg happy b-day dodie!
  8. Yeah, I like it. I figured it was a heck of a lot more interesting than just saying "Yep. I'm excited." It also goes to show that I have way too much free time on my hands.
  9. BBS graph = win
  10. ya ive been absent for a while due to computer problems. but i got it all fixed now so YAY! im glad to be working on my own compy again
  11. Haven't seen you on in a while. Anyway, just stopping by to say "hey", and I hope you're doing alright.
  12. Haha.. Yeah, it's from Okami. I really like that game. My avatar is a chibi version, so maybe that's why you had a bit of a time recalling where it was from? At least you recognized it as a dog. Most people say "Fox-thing". Oh, I hate when I loan stuff and never see it again. I have a bunch of books that are out, and a few games too. You would think that people would be more considerate, but nope. Ah well.

There's going to be a sequel to the game on the DS. There's not too much info about it right now, but in the game, you control Amaterasu's pup. :3 I can't wait to hear more about it!
  13. my question has been answered! since i registered here i KNEW the dog in your avatar looked familiar but i couldn't quite place it. but thanks to your sig i remember!. i need to get another copy of okami cause mine "mysteriously disappeared"....aka i loaned it to someone and never got it back. i never got too far into it but from what i played it was a lot of fun
  14. Oh, that's good that you still have the negatives! But it's a shame that you had to lose your work like that. You're into photography, eh? I never picked up that particular area of art, but I admire those that can do it, and do it well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast