Conversation Between Tydis and Catalana

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. 2000 before Christ ??? Woooaaaa you're old ! xD héhé Yeah plus I took again Latin and former Greek : I love history Next year, I will kill myself with all my homework >< haha but I can manage it ^^
  2. I never had that option back when I was in school consider yourself luck that your did not graduate in the year 2000 bc
  3. Oh no ! You're a lucky man ! I would love to learn this language ( japanese ) but I don't know why : I prefer 100x Russian I will try next month ^^ Yeah English is what 90% of french teenagers choose to learn at school for the second language ( after French of course ! ) :
    * We can choose first English rather German
    * and 2 years after, we can choose ( if we chose like me English at first )German, Italian or Spanish ( I took Spanish ^^ )
  4. lol.. thanks if I remember right english is a common language to speak the others I have no idea all I know is english. but vey soon I will learn japanese but it will be strange for a black guy to just learn the way of the japanese like teaching a rat to thug but its more complacated than that
  5. Nice new avatar pic
  6. Yes of course ^^
    When I will know a lot of English and Spanish vocabularies, I will begin to learn Russian and Catalan And I love history so I will inform myself during my holidays about this topic ^^
  7. curious huh. so tell me what would you like to learn that you haven't learned yet so now I am curious on wanting to know what you want to learn so will you tell me
  8. No !!! Not A+ but here my average marks is 16/20 so it's okay yeah ^^ But not PERFECT !!! Fortunately ... but I like learning things ! I'm curious
  9. you will do just fine oh golden one I guess A+ be justa nockin at your door eh?
  10. Oh ! Pretty well I am a hard-worker so it's okay for me. Plus I have a good memory for lessons but a goldfish one for common things --' My brain isn't working well xD hahaha
  11. yeah
  12. what ? High school ? ^^
  13. how is that working for ya
  14. Oh oops ^^' sorry I was telling :
    Me too I have so many things to do but Idk my pc is always turn on so xD But I'm not on it every second of my life ! I have to go to school and my days are always full --' lol
  15. I could not read the end of your sentence because that light in your background is shining over it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 22
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast