Conversation Between Rhaps and Heartless Angel

82 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Never bothered me. I also don't live on campus or anything, so it wasn't much of a change for me. I prefer college over high school, since tests are the only things that matter and I ace tests with minimal effort.
  2. Back when you were a wee freshman, did the thought of beginning life at a university make you want to collapse into violent illness, or is it just me?
  3. It's actually worth a play, if you've ever got time to try it. I know it looks super lame, but the rhythm game elements mixed with RPG elements actually worked really well, especially if you love Final Fantasy music on its own.
  4. No. Lol. Looks so lame, I'm not even going to throw money at it.
  5. Have you played Theatrhythm yet?
  6. Makes it feel like all the time I spent farming for everybody's ultimates was a waste, not to mention farming for adamantite and super ribbon materials... But oh well, I'm good enough to compete with 100s even with my lv 1 gear until I can farm enough equipment to be prepared for Feral. TBH if I felt like a few retries and alot of wasted time, I could probably take him with lv 1 gear, but I'm just lazy, I'd rather make it easy on myself lol.
  7. I was so pissed when it didn't transfer my equipment. Thus far I've said **** it and just sticking with noob equipment until my gil is stable like in my last game (Forgot how much, somewhere in billions; I spend nothing)
    The best thing I've gotten is an artifact from online battle
  8. Ghost data just doesn't do Seph justice. Even mine can't hold a candle to the genuine article.
  9. I suppose that's better regime than my friend's Lvl. 100 Sephiroth ghost data thing
  10. And yes, Pantera kicks ass lol.
  11. Practicing on lv 100+ Chaos tends to make you pretty good at taking advantage of openings, and pressuring victims into inescapable annihilation.
  12. Also, Pantera ftw
  13. Youtube comment says it all
  14. I actually got jecht to 100 long before I learned how to play him lol. Hooray for catching cpus off guard by letting go of HP attack charges at random times =D. But yeah, once you nail the timing down, everything is a rapetacular brv-hp chain with Jecht lol. YouTube - Jecht vs lv 105 Sephiroth flawless victory there's a vid of me playing Jecht, kinda sloppy, but starting out overly agressive is a good way to get cpus to start being dumb lol. Works on players sometimes too if they don't know you.
  15. I still haven't mastered Jecht's moves, grinding him to Lvl. 100 was a bitch because of it
    I'm still praying there are hidden characters. How many, 5? 5 doesn't seem like enough for a sequel really, let alone the last sequel in its class
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 82
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast