Conversation Between Rhaps and Clint

143 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. I thought you didn't swing that way, Headmaster?
  2. Mr. Blarg, I need to spark productivity for the GDEAA. Any ideas? Gaywood and I are having a hard time with this.
  3. Very good, Mr. Vice President. Very good. I am expecting great things from this hybrid project.
  4. I posted those profound words of knowledge on the first few users on the "Members" pane in the group.
    Let the hybrid fusion commence.
  5. Mr. Vice President, it's time to get started on the creation of the Dolphin-Monkey. Round up our men and women. We need all hands on this project. I will contact Athna Loveil, the Professor of Hybrid Studies. You focus on contacting everybody else. Tell them it's the Dolphin-Monkey!
  6. Headmaster, it might be time to use the Space Laser **** Seeking Missiles. I've saved some of his saliva in a jar for this occasion. We'll simply get those science faggots to use the saliva to re-program the missiles to target S.H.I.T.'s **** and to explode a few feet away from him, harmlessly. Then we utilize the explosion to find him.
  7. Where is Professor S.H.I.T.?
  8. I fear for Professor S.H.I.T. I believe he's on the pipe.
  9. Not all cyborgs go to heaven, Headmaster
  10. Ah, good. Good cyborg. Though it only took me twenty minutes, and I believe it only took you fourteen minutes. He's been gone for weeks.
  11. I believe he has ascended into the next dimension looking for his tangent universe self.
  12. Mr. Vice President, where did Professor S.H.I.T. go?
  13. I compliment you on being the Goddamn Clint Eastwood.
  14. Very good, Vice President Blarg. I compliment you on being a genius.
  15. "Stuck," is a bad word for the matter, sir. That would imply they had a very large window of time with which to escape. I'll make the announcement, since you made the announcement of finding our cosmic doubles.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 143
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast