Conversation Between Rhaps and Clint

143 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Remember back in 1968, you were shooting Coogan's Bluff, and I was trying to keep Professor S.H.I.T. out of trouble, when suddenly the cameras all started leaking spaghetti and tears? That's what happens when you accidentally a camera, which one of the camera crew guys did.
    I just accidentally a train. The damage seems to be irreversible.
  2. I'm sorry, Mr. Vice President, but I'm confused. What did you do to that poor defenseless train? Did it derail?
  3. Headmaster I just accidentally a train
    oh god oh god this is going to be a nightmare for the academy's PR department
  4. I don't know how anybody would ever misinterpret me. I'm as clear as day-boo-hay.
  5. I have a bad feeling that people don't know that you speak Spanish, and "Molest" to you means "bother." But, since you've decreed it, the holiday is going to happen regardless.
  6. Mr. Vice President, I invented a new holiday. National GDEAA Child Molestation Day. I already posted a thread about it. It's July 22. We are to celebrate!
  7. Thank you, captain. I hope the catchy wordplay will appreciated by the other staff. Bold it if needed.
  8. Brilliant. You, sir, are a genius.
  9. Professor of Schlong Measurement? I got no idea
    Also yeah, got into a barfight, lost, and the conditions were one of us had to change our name to the victor's.
    WAIT
    The Goddamn Clint Gaywood's Assistant
  10. Vice President Blarg? You seem different somehow. Like, your name is different or something. Anyway, Dranzer needs a title besides the "professor of logic," which fits her new position of assistant to Clint Gaywood. Do you have any idea as to what this title might be?
  11. That is a very good idea, Mr. Vice President. Somebody else can surely take on the form of The Goddamn Clint Gaywood, if he or she is up to the task. That is a very good idea, and I praise your creativity.
  12. Headmaster Eastwood, I noticed that President Polk asked you to change your name to Gaywood in response to out recent alliance.
    I think we should have a competition in the academy to find who get's to earn the privilege of transforming into your alternate dimension counterpart, since you can't do it yourself.
  13. I don't swing that way with Gaywood, Mr. Vice President. That would be incest. Or masturbation, since he's technically a gay sunglasses-wearing Clint Eastwood. Anyway, I think it would be benefitial to partner with the GLAAD.
  14. I was just saying that you're not the type to get a boner when Gaywood is around, but if you're having a hard time with him and the only solution is an alliance, then by all means.
  15. So you're saying we should partner with the Gay and Lesiban Alliance Against Defamation? Very good idea, Mr. Vice President! I'll put out an announcement right away.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 143
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast