Conversation Between Rhaps and Clint

143 Visitor Messages

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
  1. How did you become a master of satire, or is it an inborn attribute?
  2. Oh, it's a plant indigenous to China, but it was brought to regions in the Appalachian Mountains when roads were being made to keep the dirt from sliding onto the pavement because the roots are very, very strong. Modern day, it has overgrown in mass quantities, choking out any other original wildlife (and decreasing property values lol). So, we decided to have goats eat it, since they can pull up the root, devour it. and kill that section. But, to build their pasture, we had to clear a pathway around it. Very tiring and painstaking, but worth it in the end.
  3. Yes, that seems like a good way to stay fit. I used to work for my father, but I didn't really like the working aspect of it, because he was a bread man, and I therefore had to be in at work at around one in the morning. I liked spending time with him, though.

By the way, what's a kudzu?
  4. I am also healthy, in fact my health my be expanding. My father has had me working on a fence and clearing kudzu to the point of almost passing out, but I like working for him. Makes me fit and keeps him from causing his body even more damage from when he was a teenager.
  5. Things are faring well. I am healthy. This time last year, I was suffering from a herniated disk in my back, but this year, my back is as healthy as the day I was born. May I ask how you are faring on this, the day of my birth?
  6. Might I inquire how things are faring for you on this, your day of birth?
  7. You too, sir.
  8. Good day!
Showing Visitor Messages 136 to 143 of 143
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10