Conversation Between Rhaps and loaf

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. lofe****

I haven't had a PBR in like 4 years lol.
  2. omg ur such an hipster laof, i can smell da pbr on u frum here
  3. Happy no longer a fetus day
  4. I always read my VMs first so I was so confused at first.
  5. Unpopular opinions thread. My pinky hit the goddamn enter button before I was done typing
  6. I'll have to retrieve the Wii back.
  7. I can dig that.
    Even though it may not be quite as exciting, it's definitely a title to remember. There were only minor complaints from me
  8. I already accepted the fact that I'm not a kid anymore who gets excited easily so I'm not expecting what I felt when playing LttP, OOC and MM for the first times in the 3rd, 4th and 5th grade. But I also accepted the fact that it's gonna have a lot of like...really? You just did that so people wouldn't complain.

imo, if the majority of your fans DO NOT hate your water temple? You did something wrong.
  9. I still rather enjoyed TP, despite all of the vast areas of nothing. I think they over corrected it in Skyward Sword though, fairly ye be warned
  10. I have a Wii, just my sister and her family use it lol. I totally forgot that game was out. Nobody really talked about it. I do plan on playing it though, and I plan on playing the hell out of it. Unlike in TP.
  11. So, did you ever get a Wii/ get a shot at Skyward Sword?
  12. I need a Wii to be excited.

But yeah I am, new Zelda game is cool. See what they do, see what COULD be the next story for the whatever timelime. I'll be playing it one day though.
  13. Well, she was my girlfriend. Oh well.
    Are you stoked for Skyward Sword?
  14. Why thanks lol that's my girlfriend
  15. The chick you next to, she looks hot.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 28
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast