Conversation Between chrono and Josh_R

15 Visitor Messages

1. Maynard is a monster. Definite contender,
  2. yooooooooooo, i been missing in action for a while. hope you been good but how about the WEC merging with the UFC about time and the winner of henderson v pettis will get the winner of edgar v maynard. I think maynard can beat all three of them.
  3. Looks like you are back!!!! Hope you been alright. Start the club back up!!! we got stuff to talk about!!!
  4. Bro the shore is over bro *sips ron ron juice* check this out bro YouTube - Jersey Shore: Super Mario Bros.
  5. Around this area there are very few who are better striker's than myself. I am a golden gloves boxing champ, but most people around here are superior on the ground. Which is why I am working my ground game...
  6. Nice!!!! yea wrestling is very important you might have to keep the fight standing against someone who is better on the ground than you and take down someone who is a superior striker. If you cant finish the guy with the omaplata there are a couple of sweet transitions from that position. Good luck to you and record some of those fights!!!!
  7. It's going pretty good. I won my first amateur fight a month ago. I was putting together a combo on the guy, and I threw a jab, and he walked into it. Knocked his ass out cold. I have been working my jiu-jitsu some, right now we are focusing more on my wrestling, and my stand-up. I have already decided in my next fight I am going to put the guy in a omoplata. Beside's my kimura it is the most vicious thing I know right now.
  8. oh no you didnt!!! LOL. How is your mma training coming along? Do you plan on fighting or is it just for exercise? Better yet how is that jiu-jitsu game coming along?
  9. I fisted pumped last night at a club, felt like a d-bag the rest of the night. The one punch was very nice...To bad we didn't get to see the hit though....
  10. Fist pumping Kisuke? been watching the Jersey shore i see. One punch bro!!! thats one punch!!!
  11. thanks you very much Chrono...
  12. Good luck in the marines. be safe(if you are going to war)
  13. I was in boot camp for the marines and yes we did a brief course and once getting out we were trained in it a multiple other Martial Arts
  14. why were you in boot camp? Did you all do the combative s program in boot camp because i know that they teach that in military/boot-camp.
  15. I noticed your sig are you a fan a gracie jiu-jitsu, they taught it to us in boot camp -Semper Fi-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15