Conversation Between Unknownangel and Diyala

105 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hellow, long time no see, sorry but I cant talk to you right now really......infact I cant really talk to any one.....you seee ones in a while I'll check my place but today I cant get to it, insteed I end up at someother persons place...yoou get my drift, sorry if I don't talk to you for a while I had some hard times for quit some time...
  2. Ohayou!
  3. Well thats farther than I am thats for sure.
  4. Great ..wow look whose here Ruruni Kenshen , It's from my best anime serieses ever but guess I reached till 88 episode and donno when will I have time to watch it again
  5. Hey it been a while, whats up?
  6. Thanks I'll try to come as much as possible.
  7. immmm I agree , hope you do well in school
    of course this place is for your free time and it's abvious that you have no much of it
    see you soon unknownangel
  8. Because I'm very busy lately, and I don't have that much time on the computer now a days.
  9. Hey I miss you why u just post and run away >_<
  10. I kind of mean I agree with you.
  11. sorry?
  12. Yah tell me about it..
  13. oh I never thought you will be here today coz it's beeeeeeeeeen ageeeeeeees since we talked ^_^
  14. Good.Trying to keeping my grades at school as A's and B's.I'm just finishing up three sicknesses right now but other than that I'm good. I'm finishing up Kingdom Hearts one and then hoping to get Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories on ps2.
  15. I'm fine , glad you came back ! we are spending our vacation befor the second term begin
    you know after exams , it's good to have your own time for yourself and family
    we visit our families , grandpa and grandma , lots of fun there , besides the weather is too cute, It's not too cold and almost I'm wearing Tshirt and the breez at night is wonderful really
    what about you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 105
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast