Conversation Between Ethan Blitzball King and Diyala

458 Visitor Messages

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
  1. well i was overjoyed to play x i love blitzball thats why im the king
  2. You didn't complete the FFX_2? I think you have the right ?
    but to remeber how excited i was while playing FFX gets me the desire to play again !
  3. well i have a confession i don't know much because i never completed it either but my guess is the spheres are some magical thing and they perhaps brought him back i don't really know
  4. hahaha , you're right , everyone says that the second is the best but me !
    and to be honest , I'm still stuck somewhere in the game and didn't decide yet when to complete it
    the only thing I'de like to know is that how Tidus can comeback to them , that's whay I'm playing FFX-2
  5. i am actually going to agree, what a surprise i never agree with anyone but you are correct in the fact that the second part wasn't as good as the first
  6. Yep, It's the best , but the second part isn't that much exciting , I got bored of it since Tidus isn't with them , and the three girls seem too shallow and have mean aims , It's not like how Yuna was suffering to beat Sin , I prefered to play FFX over and over with 7 great characters rather than being with the 3girls just changing clothes and wepons !
  7. hello to you as well and well i am a huge fan of final fantasy x its like the best i thought
  8. Hello ^_^
    Looks like you're a fan of FFX
    me too , I like them so much , and Tidus + Yuna are the best to me
    Thanks for asking me to be your friend
    hope we can meet up any time
    see you
Showing Visitor Messages 451 to 458 of 458
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31