Conversation Between Insufficient Mage and ViviMasterMage

603 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. No! I might where what you have? What is it you have? ^_~ Oh, believe me... it is! xI

I hope he comes back soon, too! On darker news, there's been a gang war around where I live and they trashed the civic centre and people have been stabbed and shot... And, you know I'm a worrier... Eheh... Your name's great though! I love you more equally! =3 (Ah, it works!)
  2. Nah they aren't, but I could buy you some. ^_~ It must be hard to have family like that. =<

Yeah, I know a lot of us were worried that he got called into active duty or something, he just left without a word so its hard not to be worried. I hope he comes back soon! I'm glad you like my name by the way. ^ ^ I love you equally as well!
  3. Are they thongs? I only wear thongs... ^_~ I know what you mean. My family's the worst for it! All my family are trouble makers. >=

He's in the army now, isn't he? The last we seen of him, he came back from a family funeral or something, correct? I was talking about things with him. He gave me some tutorials on how to tap phones and do military stuff. Man, he was pretty cool. I know they don't, even though you still partially act like one! xD It wasn't anti-climactic! I love your name and I thought it was worth the wait! I love you mo... I mean, equally! xD
  4. You can wear some of mine. =) Okay good. A sister never wants to hear about her little brother's drunken adventures. >(

I wonder if he'll ever return to us! We never finished our adventure of kidnapping the Jonas Brothers. And yeah, I totally remember that now! I don't think anybody mistakes me for a guy now though. It was just when I first got here. xD That was probably pretty anti-climactic, my name isn't all that amazing lol. I love you toooo~. <3
  5. Yeah! I need new underwear now! xD *huggles* <3 Yeah, I don't even like the taste of alcohol... it's pretty bad so you won't have to worry about that, Sis! =D

I miss him, too! No, I didn't look back! I promise. You were talking about how you wished medicine would taste better then I talked to you. I said that I wanted a gold sticker or something in your book of friends. I mistook you for a guy! xD AWESOME! I'm gonna know your name, I'm gonna know your name, I'm gonna know your name~! =) Love you!
  6. Did I go too far that time? Sorry Biiiiiiiii. *Snuggle* <3 Good, and you'd better keep it that way for quite some time at the very least! Or I'll kill ya'.

Oh yeah, xXCloudXx... I miss him. =( I hope he's alright. You have a pretty good memory (sometimes) BiBi, unless you cheated and looked at the old conversations. Hey wait, you don't know it yet? I thought you did for some reason... I'll send you a PM!
  7. You made me crap myself, you nasty, nasty girl! xD I love you, too but don't give me a heart attack next time, okay? xD I'm not drunk and I wasn't drunk! I've never been drunk in my little life! <3

I was around the fifth person you talked to because I remember xXCloudXx talking to you about cake and medicine! He told me to check you out because you were a nice person so I did and now you're my sis! =D Yeah, his name is Kyle! I would really, really love to know my sister's name. =3 Pretty please?
  8. *Seizes BiBi by the collar* I'm gonna @#$% you up @#$%^! ...JK ILU. <3 You had better not be drunk. >(

Yeah I do remember! You were one of the first people I talked to, if not the first person. I know I talked to OceanEyes very early on too... So it was either you or her I think. I'll have to check. His name's Kyle? xD It does fit, haha. I've never played a game (or met anybody) with my name. =<
  9. Magey! I swear if you hit me, I'll bite you so hard! Don't you dare come close to me! I think I'm drunk or something because I barely know what's going on as well! xD

Yay! But, yeah! We were both mages. I loved that. Remember, that was my greeting when I first met you! <3 ='( Oh, it's from Tales of Destiny 2, he's called Kyle Dunamis so it fits, huh?
  10. Make it more convincing, then maybe I'll rough you up a bit. ;] Okay now I'm not even following what you're saying anymore. xD

Ah, well either way is fine for me since you'll always be BiBi no matter what, but at least the other way we was both mages. => What's your avatar from by the way? And I love you toooooooooooo~. <3
  11. All right! Please don't do it to me! I don't want you to beat the crap out of me! ^_~ Yeah, but only dirty minded people would think that! (Like me!) xD Sewer? Mines in a landfill! Shush! You boob! xD

Yeah, I changed it like a week ago or something! Hahaha! I love it so much like you. =3
  12. Not just because of that, but the whole "Its not as fun if you're willing" thing accompanied with it, its kinda hard not to warp how it sounds a bit. =P My mind isn't in the gutter, its in the sewer! And no, you don't win, I always win.

So soon? xD Wait, when did you change your name? And I'm glad you like your nickname. =)
  13. Yeah, yeah... whatever! xD I want to be willing because I'm awesome and plus, you have a dirty, dirty mind, Magey! Just because I said "take it"? Get your mind out of the gutter, guttermouth! xD Hahaha, you know, I was thinking it, too! x3 And yeah, I love you more and I ween!

Aww! I totally need my old name back. It feels like there's part of me that just went poof and went away forever... It's painful! x'( Yay! I love the nickname BiBi. It's just so original and fresh and not a minor change of another name!
  14. Kekekeke, I don't know what you're talking about. =) Stop being willing BiBi, its not as fun that way! ...That doesn't sound right. And I'm not playing this game with you! xD

Yes, being forgotten sure does suck huh? =P Lol just teasing. And I already said I'd never call you Nova. BiBi you are, and BiBi you'll stay.
  15. I see poetry in death. I feel for the departed, not throw them aside like some crazed madman/woman... I know, but if you want to hurt me, I'm right here, willing to take it! =D <3 I love you more! Hahahahaha! xD

No, no you're not! I can tell! xD Everyone keeps forgetting who I am... That's the worst part of it all! xD Don't ever call me Nova! Call me BiBi like always! =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 603
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast