Conversation Between Insufficient Mage and Unknownangel

107 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. That would be my second that I know of...
  2. Those are a lot of fun. Did you do much of any sleeping at all? I usually don't. =P No idea why they call it a "sleep over"...
  3. Pretty good back from a sleep over party...
  4. Well I just got back from a convention, so I'm pretty beat. xD How about you?
  5. Hey it been a while, whats up?
  6. Yah its better but now I have something worse...-_-
  7. Ohhhhh bronchitis. Yeah, that can last for a while, and it makes it hard to do anything physically strenuous. So you recovered from bronchitis, but now you have a bad knee? Damn, you sure know how to do a number to yourself! xD
  8. Well I had bronki or what ever and it was kind of hard to breath and cough... it sucked...but I'm better....with a bad knee. -_-
  9. Seriously? Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Is it the same illness, or did you get sick again?

Also, nice avatar. I used to love King of Bandits Jing.
  10. Yah I'm still kind of funky for the past few days....
  11. Haha okie dokie, I retract my "poor thing" statement. Are you feeling better yet? I hope so, its been quite a while. @_@
  12. Yep, and pleas no poor thing..I some times hate pittyness. It makes me feel more weak.
  13. You poor thing, you need to build up your immune system! Playing sports while feeling under the weather kinda sucks, you know?
  14. You don't want to know some off them. But I'm thinking about going out for soccer even if I am weak still.
  15. Sick a lot? Bummer, that sucks. What kind of sickness?
    Yeah, last I remembered, you played sports right? That would keep me busy... I really should start playing tennis again. =P Its good to see you too!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 107
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast