Conversation Between Insufficient Mage and GypsyElder

185 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. I missh yew
  2. WOW, you really invested a lot of time into that game. Thank goodness for the Omega Ruins... Seriously though, I imagine you're unstoppable by now. xD And SO MANY of my hours went towards Blitzball too, I really enjoyed that mini-game. @_@

Just keep it fed and there won't be any problem. xD
  3. I'm not sure yet what LPs I wanna do I wanna start with something I know inside and out like maybe FFIX or X. I spend far too much time doing other stuff in games sometimes I forget where I am in the story D: it's bad :

http://i42.tinypic.com/34srups.jpg

281:38 D: although some of that was blitzball ( I play ALOT) it's still a ton of hours I spent getting spheres to replace on the sphere grid lol. I'm just gonna get Lulu's break HP and then I'll try to stop hahaha. But yeah that's waht I mean when I say I spend tons of time leveling up, maxing stats, and doing side quests. so sometimes t takes me a while to get back on with the story, hence why I like watching other people play sometimes

As long as the cheetah isn't chasing after me, then I see no problem
  4. Lol same, and it can be hard to find the courage to unpause it sometimes. xD
    Honestly I enjoy watching people play games as much as I enjoy playing them. Especially RPGs! And I agree, even though I'm usually the person playing Metal Gear, they're still fun to watch. Also because when I'm playing, I'm extremely careful and can take forever trying not to be spotted, while my brothers just charge into everything, so watching them is interesting to say the least. =P
    You should definitely make an LP! And commentary can help (and be amusing at times), I usually enjoy them. Are there any games you'd be wanting to make an LP of in specific?

Cheetahs too? D:
  5. hahahah omg XD it's funny because when I get scared I usually pause the game anyway
    I like to watch too, like I usually watch my brother play Metal gears because he just plays better than me lol and games like that are perfect for watching. The older REs too are fun to watch. I like watching LPs on YouTube sometimes too. I kinda wanna start doing LPs but I'm debating if I wanna do commentary or not. I have my Channel made and everything.

anything I can't run from scares me hahaha.
  6. Seriously! And it doesn't help that you run slower than an average person walks, and the ghosts can go through walls, and you're not safe anywhere, they can even appear at save points. Your only refuge is the pause screen. D: I'm also a weenie! I can't play those games for shit but I love to watch. >.<

To be honest I'm kinda paranoid about that. xD Not just because I can't swim but... all my stuff! The water would ruin it. ;_;
  7. OMG that would be the worst, I definitely wouldn't wanna take pics of the to get them to go away ><; ; looks like something I could play but I would probably need to take breaks because I'm a weenie.

lol I hope there's not a flood or tsunami :s
  8. OMG Mel, scariest games ever. D: Your only weapon is a camera, you take pictures of ghosts to ward them off. Here, watch this video, its kinda hilarious but should give you an idea.
    YouTube - Crawling Ghost scares

That sounds exactly like my city. xD Yeah I'm not a huge beach person, I hate sand and, as you can relate to, I can't swim. =P But yeah, sounds like a chill beach city is the place for you.
  9. I actually haven't played too many survival/horror games besides all the RE's Fatal Frame? I gotta look that up.

I really wanna move but I'm debating where haha, my friend wants me to move out with her to Newport since we're at the beach all the time anyway. I'm actually not super crazy about the beach but the city is so chill I love it. You can walk around like a bum, half naked and no one cares
  10. Congrats! Speaking of the survival/horror genre (even though RE4 is debatable), have you played any other games in it? I've been making my friend play Fatal Frame for me every time he comes over because I can't do it. xD

Haha sounds nice. xD The only times I've ever been south of the state was the two times I went to DisneyLand.
  11. I did beat it (: I'm going to do the Separate Ways part next. I move to Cali when I was still small so I don't really remember, so I've lived here for as long as I can remember.

I live Southern, Rivershit to be exact ><; lol
  12. Congrats, you're braver than me! xD Have you beaten the game then?

Ooooh really? What part? I'm from the bay area. Even though I was born here, I spent most of my childhood in New York. How old were you when you moved?
  13. I just got through it wooo! actually wasn't as bad as I thought lol although one did kick my ass, I didn't see it around the corner :s

ZOMG! I live in Cali too XD I've lived in the Philippines (I was born there) but I don't remember, too young.
  14. I don't blame you! Those things are the only ones in the game that made me have to stop playing and get somebody else to help me get through it. I couldn't take their creepy breathing and sporadic movements. >_<

California! Stalk me all you want lmao. I've lived here most of my life but also spent most of my younger years in New York. How about you?
  15. Yup I'm in Regenerator ville @_@; I tired to play yesterday and ended up taking a break rofl!

Oh and I keep forgetting to ask where do you live? only out of curiosity (I'm going to stalk you XD)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 185
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast