Conversation Between Insufficient Mage and Padraic

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Sure took your time making this post eh?
    I like it. Because I can help signify presents! =D

Yeah, I knew that. I was just playing with the homonym.
  2. Or you could be Santa's beard and never be cut. =D Only trimmed occasionally.

But I'm pretty sure its talking about his head in the rhyme. xD
  3. Yes, I want to grow and be cut everyday :'(
    I will, and I will learn how to play the lute!

No, as in the gold crownwear (lol) that signifies royalty.
  4. I thought you said "I shall be a beard". xD Fine, start studying Bard then! Go to Bard school!

As in, his head? xD
  5. :'( I SHALL BE A BARD! =D

Sadly, Jack was stupid enough to be wearing his crown -_-'
  6. Yesssssssssssssssssssss. Now would be a good time for a career move. May I suggest a blacksmith, or a farmer?

Falling down as well probably wasn't part of her plan, but she miraculously survive, due to her helmet. Wear a helmet and you're always safe!
  7. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

... but she fell too, except she tumbled, making her look really stupid, I don't think you can plan that... unless she pushed a dummy down and walked down afterwards...
  8. Sorry, I don't have an item or know a spell that revives a person while retaining their pirate qualities!

So Jill probably secretly planned for this to happen. She chose a day after it had rained so the hill would be slippery, and made sure that Jack wore his extra slippery-prone shoes for extra assurance.
  9. ... Ah, all better... wait... I'M NOT A PIRATE ANYMORE! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!

Well, I suspect that Jack died instintaniously, while Jill just sat there twiddling her thumbs...
  10. Ye got it matey! Hmmm... LIFE! *Nothing happens* ...Phoenix Down? *Paddy comes back to life* There you go. Wasn't magic, but oh well.

So did they just lie there and die?
  11. Aye, Aye believe ye, now use yer magic powers and revive me!

I'm too lazy to make something up, so Ahem... Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his crown, and Jill came tumbling after.
  12. But that be such an inconvenience! How about I bring ye back to life and we forget about this whole squabble.

Well make something up!
  13. Well, that be because Aye be trying to annoy ye! NAY! Yer blade plundered me, so yer blade Aye shall haunt!

Lol, its quite the creepy story... but, I don't know any good stories...
  14. That was a mighty long "Arrrrrrrr", why don't ye go haunt somebody else, yeh' rapscallion!

Ohhhhhhh yeah I did hear that, a long time ago. Forgot about it until now. I wanna hear a better story. Tell me one! =>
  15. ...Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I may be dead, but me voice shall haunt ye forever!

Well, Kid 1 really liked pokemon, so he dressed up as a pokemon trainer for halloween. Kid 2, predicting that the kid would dress up like that, brought a mudkip. At school, Kid 2 saw Kid 1 in the hallway and asked how much did Kid 1 like pokemon. Kid 1 said he liked them very much. Kid 2 then preceded to ask Kid 1 if he liked pokemon so much that he would f**k his Mudkip. Kid 1 did it. and thus the term "so I herd joo liek Mudkipz" was born.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 30
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast