Conversation Between Insufficient Mage and Fate

361 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Well, we gotta change that, don't we? CLICKIE!

Abra are cute, except when they evolve. xD OMG, that sounds like fuuuuunnn! I wanna pretend to be someone's kid, too.
    Oh, yeah, I'm a 4-D Being, didn't you know? (Cookie if you get the reference 4-D Being.) You do? Oh, my God, I thought I was the only one who did. xD I can't stand the taste of toothpaste, either. Dx Every time I get done brushing my teeth, I have to rinse out my mouth AGAIN with fresh water from a bottle like Dasani or Arrowhead. >>
    I ate raw oyster once, not knowing it was raw, and it was all slimy and mushy and cold and weird-textured! DX

It may be, if I can find where I put the console and stuff. xD
    The Mage of Insufficiency, like on the Platinum Trophy I got? Although spellchecker doesn't seem to think "mage" is a word.
    Hahaha, hey, honest typo! xD

What about those annoying tiny bugs flying around the house? I saw one this morning, slapped my hands together, and got it. Yeah, I wanna a picture of the rat! What's her name? =D
    ...Oh, God, don't say that! DX
  2. I haven't heard it, didn't even know it existed.

Yes! Just like an Abra. I've had a lot of random interesting shenanigans at my gas station over the years. One time, I pretended to be the clerk's daughter and sat behind the counter with her, and when they wondered why I didn't speak Spanish (like my "mother") she said it was because she wouldn't let me. xD
    So basically the 4th Dimension. Cool. =D And yeah, same here. I nearly gag every time I brush my teeth, because the toothpaste gets back there and its gross.
    Haha, what would you say is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Re-learning how to use the controller will be well worth it! *w*
    Alright then, Sneakster Fate! I want a cool title too.
    I love how literal I urn things too! xD <3

Lmao, touche. At least you stopped though! I hate hearing about animals being hurt. Even animals I don't care for, like spiders. xP I should show you a picture of my rat sometime, she's awesome. She's hairless and has bent whiskers and a busted eye. =D
    Well now you have endless milk?
  3. Hahaha, have you heard of the songs on Nightmare Revisited of The Nightmare Before Christmas? I like Sally's Song a lot, mostly because Amy Lee sings it. xD

Or telekinesis, right? =P Gas stations are great, because they sell things that you usually have to buy in packs separate. Although, speaking in general if you add the price of the single thing up to the whole pack, it'd be more, it's nice when you just want one thing. =3
    Haha, nothing popular or famous, I mean. xD We don't get many tourists here, really. In fact, the city name is almost unheard of. Actually, I don't mind it so much. I can deal with it as long as I don't accidentally swallow it. I have such bad gag reflexes.
    I love Hot Cheetos a lot. =D Hahaha, yeh, you thought I ate moldy cheese in its entirety? I may be slow and kind of stupid, but I'm really picky with food (especially disgusting things).

I don't know if I can still remember how to use the N64 controller. Haha. xD
    Naw, I don't like that title. =P Makes me sound conceited, so just Sneakster Fate!
    Haha, I love how literal you urn things. xD

You don't want to hear ANYMORE, or you don't want to hear ANY MORE? Because you said the former, meaning you want to lose the sense of hearing altogether? =P Me and my grammar. Loool. Although, I love Rattata. ^.^
    Hahaha, I'm not sure how good a pet he makes, but hey, he's stuck as a cow now.
  4. I love Disney songs! I have a few of the soundtracks from the movies, plus all three "Disney's Greatest" albums. I'm a huge huge huge Disney fan. =>

Ah, of course, "mind-crush". And yeah, so inconvenient. =/ Oh well, we also have a gas station that's even closer, and you can get a large coffee for 98 cents, and it actually tastes better than the expensive coffee's stuff, so I can't complain. xD
    Nothing? You live in the fourth dimension or something? =O I always hated having to gargle saltwater, such a bad taste! One time my brother thought it'd be funny to put salt in the sugar dispenser thing, and I poured SO MUCH into my tea completely unaware, and drank it and nearly dropped my mug because it was so disgusting, and I wasn't expecting it.
    Yeah I never really liked chips, or cheetos, or things like that. Ohhhh so it was flavored like moldy cheese, but it wasn't actually moldy? That changes things haha. xD

You have Paper Mario?? Omg play it Fate! Such an awesome game!
    You mean... Emperor Sneakster Fate?
    That sounds like a long agonizing drive too. D:

Nonono~! ;_; Rats are some of my favorite animals. I don't want to hear anymore!
    Well I'm sure he makes a great pet cow... =P
  5. You LIKE the Disney songs? =O The only one I like is Just Keep Swimming. XD

Haha, well, you blew up my battleship with your mind, I guess. You have to go farther away for an inexpensive coffee that tastes better? Sheesh.
    Mine has nothing, to be honest. =P Naw, just medicine, sleep, saltwater, and tea. =3
    You don't like chips? Heh, I love chips. ^_^Though, I can't stand salt and vinegar. Sour cream and onion is delish, though! Haha, it was a weird Jelly Belly flavors bag, so I knew what I was eating. There was also skunk spray and pencil shavings that I ate.

OMG, I looked through my N64 games the other day, and it turns out I do have Super Paper Mario. I just never knew. =3
    Naw, even better! 8D Traps via the Sneakster Fate~
    This is gonna drive us to Hell and back. Dx

Haha, or maybe the farmers that get to keep the rats they find living in the ground that break their necks, cook them, skin them, and then eat them like that?
    Because I called him MooMoo! xD I forget why, but that's what he's staying as: my pet cow. =P
  6. Weeeeeeell maybe we can alternate. I wanna listen to Disney songs! =D

I did? Cool, I didn't even do anything. xD Yeah they're stupidly expensive, and it sucks because they are right across the street so it'd be nice if it were cheaper, its so conveniently there. =<
    My city is a very popular tourist spot, especially during the summer, because its a beach town. Anyways, I'm glad you're feeling better. =) Did you have some chicken noodle soup?
    Most chips sound disgusting to me anyways, since I don't like chips. Unless its tortilla chips with salsa. Or salt and vinegar/sour cream and onion. Otherwise, ew. =P I'm honestly surprised you didn't throw up after that, did you know it was moldy before you ate it?

I have no idea what rating it got, you can check I guess? Still, wasn't nearly as good as the previous two.
    Traps? A' la Emperor Mateus? Okay. =D
    Me too me too arrggghhhh and its been so long since we've been trying to figure it out too!

Faaaaaaay-Faaaaaaaay stop itttttttt. ;__;
    Why is he a cow?
  7. Me and my ice cream obsession! =D The only thing that'd make it better is if we were listening to some gothic rock! ^.^

Hahaha, let's play Battleship, Shiny! You sunk my battleship~ xD What? Five dollars for a small coffee? They're insane...seriously. >>
    My city is so hardly known it's not even on the cities for weather forecast. =P Yeah, it isn't the flu, I'm sure. =) I couldn't sleep at night (hardly) for like two days, but that's passed now. I can sleep again, and I'm barely coughing.
    Hahaha, but expired just means it doesn't taste as good, not that it's inedible. Except sour milk and moldy cheese. I ate a moldy cheese Jelly Belly once, and I almost hrew up. ><

*jumps* BOOM! Dead... What rating did that game get, anyway? A lot of criticism?
    Haha, and you leave the traps to me! xD
    Oh, God, I wanna remember that character who tried to act all noble and fancy, but I just CAN'T! =O I wanna know! ='(

Or maybe the people in the woods that raise goats and respsect them, but also shoot them in the neck with arrows so blood spills out and drinks it raw like that, saying if you wait the blood will thicken and become undrinkable?
    Thankies! ^_^ He's my pet cow. =P
  8. I knew that'd please ya'!

Haha, that's a good strategy! Mine is usually that I put all of my ships on the very edges of the board. It doesn't work if I play against someone more than once, but I always win otherwise. =P And its not that expensive, but for a small hot drink, its almost $5.00. x_x
    Yeah I don't live in a huge city or anything (its actually really small) but I used to visit Manhattan so often that I love the city lights at night. You couldn't move? Jeez, are you sure it isn't the flu?
    I was kidding, expired chips sounds disgusting Fate. xD As do those other things you mentioned. Yuck!

Yeah it is lame. I don't know why they changed the game formula to something so different and unfun. And easy.
    Alright then, you leave the law enforcing to me Fate!
    Maybe, though our searches would be rather vague... We were trying to figure out which character acted all fancy when he wasn't, and what character you were thinking of that looked like Carl Clover from BlazBlue, right?

Stop it Fate! *Covers ears* That's disgusting! ;^;
    Okely dokely! Anything for you.
  9. OMG, I love ice cream! 8D I love you! <3

Anything with caramel, really. It's so sweetly delicious. =D Hey, I'm pretty good at Battleship! =D (And I figured that if you put a four piece and another next to it in a row, they'll hit the four plus the extra, and think they sunk your five. ^_~) We have to go to that cafe! 8D How expensive are we talking about, though? Sushi expensive or restaurant expensive?
    The city lights in my city aren't bright at all. ^_^" They're kind of lame, to be honest. Don in Denver it's pretty cool, but that's only Denver. I have a bad cold, but it's really getting a lot better. =) The first night, though, I woke up at five and couldn't even move. >>
    Haha, but it would be more...festive. You like expired chips? xD Does that mean you like moldy cheese and sour milk, too?

And then automatically die? That's lame. Dx
    Yeah, I'd like to get at people, but not have them get back at me. x3
    Hahaha, maybe Google holds the answer we're looking for?

Don't worry, it's not at all bad, promise. Although, the guy in Cambodia who eats in says that the fat stomach is the best part because it's juicy. ><
    On here via VMs, actually~ And thankies! ^.^
  10. I'm sorry, I was mistaken, we aren't going to Insectopia. We're actually going to... um... IceCreamtopia. Yeah. =D

Caramel macchiato? I love those, especially in frappuccino form. <3 I'd love to take you sometime! The cafe across the street from my house has a bunch of board games like Battleship and stuff to play, and they have live musicians play almost every night. The thing that sucks though is that they're incredibly expensive and their coffee isn't the best I've ever had.
    I love being in cars at night, especially if you're like, on your way home from an out-of-town trip. You get to see all the city lights lit up and pretty, and everything is just kinda mellow and stuff. You're sick now? =( With what?
    No, we have designated snack times. God it would be so chaotic if they ate whenever they wanted. xD Expired chips, sounds delicious. =P

Its like, you just jump on the enemies in real time. That's it. =/
    Really? I guess I can understand that. You probably shouldn't become an enforcer of the law then. ^ ^
    Why am I not surprised, haha. xD

I still won't watch it, I'll become physically sick if I do. xP Don't even describe things like that to me! *Covers ears*
    Sure thing, though do you want me to talk to him here or on SOU?
  11. Oh, God! XX I HATE insects with a burning passion! Dx

I just buy a quick Starbucks. =3 I like the caramel a lot. =D Although, you should take me sometimes, eh? ^_~
    If you're ever in a car really late at night, it's so cool because the streets are so bare! There's virtually no cars driving, and you don't need to worry about traffic. 8D Makes me wonder why traffic lights exist at night... The ironic thing is that I'm sick NOW. Dx
    Can they eat whenever they want? =3 Probably not, huh? One time, I went into Sams Club years ago on a school field trip, and I could swear they had a shelf of expired chips. xD

What? Then how does it work? =O
    I have a fear of revenge. xD I don't think I could bear to put someone away unless they were dead and they had no connections... ><
    I just found out...but i forgot! XD

Hey, come on, it's not like I'm showing you the one where they eat the tarantulas soaked in wine that are still alive! =( This one's more bearable~
    And Shiny, can you do me a favor? You've seen HIM around SOU, right? Well, he's kind of shy around newer people, so talk to him for me? =) Please and thankies~! <3
  12. You mean we'll be far off in... Insectopia! =D Ha ha... ha.

I go to cafes often enough, because I have a great love of coffee. The taste and the smell and the atmosphere, I love it. xD
    I usually take the bus everywhere too. And 15 minutes is somewhat long to walk, but if there is no traffic it only takes like, 4 minutes to drive there. =P I hope you didn't catch a cold from walking in the rain!
    Well its only snacks, so the grand total cost isn't a crazy amount, but they always buy the Costco humongousaur packs. So there's quite a bit of it. xD If we run out early, we starve!

Yeah there is another one, Super Paper Mario I believe? But it was different from the previous two, the battle system wasn't even turn-based anymore. Or RPG-based. =<
    But of course! =P Really though, I'd love to be an enforcer of the law in some way. What about you?
    I didn't know short-term memory loss was contagious. How do we cure it?

Omg Fate, I'm not even going to click that! >.<
  13. Of course the won't notice! xD I'll be far off in utopia by then, though! (Now let's hope it doesn't rain, rain, rain down on utopia. Loool.)

I'm gonna get one the next time I go somewhere for sure. x3 I just looked up pictures of it and it looks good! Oh, but I don't go to cafes much, or at all, though. x3
    I think fifteen minutes is still along ways to walk. I have fear of drowning, 'member? =P Well, no one picks me up from school, so I take a bus home. Then I have to walk home from the stop. It was kind of cold, but it was cool. xD
    How much is a lot? Whenever my family goes grocery shopping, it's usually between 120~200 dollars. If you run out early, what do you even do? xD Ha, my family always leaves the last of something behind for someone else. It's not because we're all nice, though, but it's because we're all lazy; no one wants to throw away whatever's left besides the food. =P
    Hahaha, I find it kind of funny myself. xD

I haven't used my N64 in so long. XX But it was a blast when I played, though. Isn't there another Paper Mario game that's after the Thousand Year Door?
    Hahaha, it's fun commanding other people and being ABOVE THE LAW, isn't it?
    I told Kyle I have Doriness memory. =( I was right! And You're being infected, too.

How about enough courage to eat tarantulas? xD
  14. We'll replace you with some other kid at the restaurant, and hopefully your family won't notice until they leave?

Lemon bars are more square-ish shaped, but they're still rectangular, if that makes sense. xD Its like, lemony flavored (obviously), then there's a layer of thin soft crust on top with powdered sugar all over it, and its just really good. >w< Try seeing if they have it next time you go to a cafe!
    I live very close to the beach, its like a 15 minute walk, but I still don't go very often. And yeah, we both can't swim! ^ ^ How come you were walking home in the pouring rain?
    Naw I don't have to buy the food, but they only go grocery shopping like around once every two months or so (they buy a lot whenever they do go) so if we run out early then that kinda sucks. xD Well I'd rather have you around then when it comes to food, because its pretty much "if you see something you like EAT IT because next time you want it it'll be gone" around here.
    Awww, she really loved you. =) That's funny that her other grandchildren annoyed her. xD

If you can, you should play the Paper Mario for the N64, it was probably the first RPG I played all the way through (the first RPG I played ever was VII, but I didn't beat it back then). The Paper Mario series in general is great though.
    Not fearless per say, just someone who wants to live an exciting life I guess! And yeah, I do like having authority. xD
    Awwww, this keeps happening to us. =(

Oh God no! Dx
  15. Yeah, I could ditch my family! =D

Hahaha, maybe intense sugar? xD
    What do lemon bars even look like? x3 Are they like granola bar-shaped but yellow and lemony-flavored instead? Aww, now I want one, too. We don't really live near beaches here, so I almost never go. x3 Not that I even like the ocean or too much water; in fact, I think we both can't swim, right? xD (Was just outside in the pouring rain walking home, though.)
    Naw, I was just aiming for his face, but somehow it went in his right ear and he couldn't find it. xD I think it went out, though, because his hearing's still good. =P
    Wait, they give you food, or you have to buy them? =P Naw, I'm a teenage boy, but I eat so little. For my height, I'm suppose to be 105 pounds, but I'm only 85 pounds. And it's a good thing, either, when I'm in the process of growing. x3 I've never had any incidents, either, thank God. XX
    I heard that she was annoyed by most of her other grandchildren, but I was really favored. Whatever I did--no matter what it was--she would just laugh and smile all the time. =)

Oh, so that's the game! xD I do vaguely remember seeing trees. But I don't like my Wii so much, so it's kind of...just sitting there. XX Paper Mario was fun. I played the one for GameCube, only, though, but it was really enjoyable. The stars were great.
    Hahaha, you're one fearless girl, aren't you? =D With a high demand on authority. xD
    Nope, I don't. ='(

Hey, you're learning! =D Now did up enough courage to kill a tarantula. XX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 361
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast