3. Good to be back.
    Guess so.
    Fantastic use.
    Yes, mhmhmhmhmhmhm...
    The ultimate game.
    Yay!
    Hellelujahyahjahyah!
  4. That's great! Good to have you back. <3
    The pressures of a summoner and Tidus' "death" must have really done a number on her sanity.
    Brilliant use. :E
    Don't you mean "characters"? But I agree, those were two very well-rounded and well-developed characters.
    Do it now! >:T
    Of IX, you mean? Zack and Cid should have their own game, like, together. "The Manly Adventures of Manly Zack and Manly Cid".
    Sora in jail = More fun tiemz with Sora than ever before.
    Hallelujah!
  5. Internet issues now resolved. <3
    She can only fool so much.
    Amazing use. xF
    I think he was, although its been a while. I was, however, a huge fan of Kallen's breasts. Best. Character. Ever.
    I should just get back to that game, someday.
    I'm still waiting for a flat-out PS3/PSP remake, though. Screw VII. Cid and Zack are the only characters that needed to exist. I think people are finally getting tired of FFVII, though. Took them long enough. >_<
    After beating Xemnas, what's the first thing Sora does? Grab some Riku ass. I think Sora might be the one in jail, totally breaking the laws of a half-Disney game.
    Hurrah!
  6. Ralzerzzzzzzzz where have you been?? <3
    Yuna's a lot more... homicidal than I remember. xD
    Great use. >:T
    Yes, "Llyod" is the best character indeed. =P Was he your favorite?
    Yeah I didn't hear about the Henne Mines trick until way later too, but I fully enjoyed all the time I spent leveling up in that game anyways.
    Get things working then! =P I'm probably getting it on PSN too, even though I already have two copies of the game. And yeah, Cid is definitely awesome. So basically, Zack and Cid are some of the only great things about VII, and they are barely in the series to begin with.
    He does flaunt his goods, doesn't he. Pretty soon though Riku will be an adult and Sora will technically still be jailbait. Then who will prey on Sora?
    Huzzah!
  7. She shot... everyone. xD
    "Good" use...
    Llyod is the best. He can charge his lazor.
    I remember mid-80s. I spent a lot of time leveling on undead enemies. But I learned about the trick in the Henne Mines, later.
    I considered it another part of the series before. If I ever get things working, I have to get it on PSN. He's the only tolerable character. Period. Maybe excluding Cid, who wants you to DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!!!! xP
    Good point. Riku, get back to flaunting your goods to Sora.
    Hurray!
  8. For no reason indeed! Is that implying that Yuna shot somebody? xD Or shot herself?
    Yeah its obvious that I'd put incredible scientific creations to good use. =P
    From what I did see of Geass, I think Lloyd was my favorite. He had a cool laugh in the Japanese version.
    You should try going back and doing some of the marks sometime anyways, just so you can see what I'm talking about. I think Roblon is one of the somewhat early marks. What level did you get your party to in that game?
    Ah, that Vivi. Did you like IX before he turned you into a fan? And yeah, it was a little obvious. xD I enjoyed Crisis Core because Zack is amazing, but he's the only thing I really love about VII.
    I think we'll both be sent to jail after this Ralz. xD
    That's much better! ...Except a little more depressing. Yay poverty? xD
  9. I can imagine it then being followed by a gunshot for no reason. xD
    I would love that. xD
    Geass is actually my fav anime, above Death Note. (But those are actually the only two I've sat all the way through, except Yugioh, but its been so long, I can't remember most of that.)
    I avoided most of the marks until I was highly leveled, and by then, I got tired of the game, and I haven't played it in a year or so. I should go back and go for it, but FFXII isn't my cup of tea, as it were. I remember a lot of the undead enemies being annoying. And I think I did go through the Necrohol, but just to get the Zodiac Spear/Scathe/Telekinesis and such.
    Kyle-Vivi, the thingie-mabob. =) Was it obvious?
    Come to my skyscraper, Sora. Hmhmhmhmhmhm...
    Then I'll have to make a new one. Ahem.
    "Screw the rules, I don't have any money!"
  10. I'm just waiting for the day when Paine says it. =P
    Hmmm, though they're great for shenanigans. Like, I could put one portal in my closet, and then take a trip down to Antarctica and put one there, so then whenever I have company over, I can push them into my closet and they'll think they're in Narnia!
    I never saw all that much of Geass so I can't say. But that ended up making me pretty confused about it. xD
    Did you ever fight the mark Roblon in The Deadlands of Nabudis? I don't remember what number mark he is, but he was seriously THE most frustrating mark I've fought. It wasn't even because of him, he himself was easy, but ALL THOSE FREAKING DEAD GUYS AND THEIR BLINDING YOU AND AAAAAHHHHHH.
    Do you mean the character Vivi, or Kyle-Vivi? =P I take it you're not a fan of VII. xD
    Come by my house tonight Sora, I'll give you some sweets you can't refuse... Kekeke.
    Okay, well what if I shave your head? Then you can't screw the rules because you don't have any hair to screw them with! ...And I know for a fact you don't have money. xD
  11. Disasteriffic is not a word. Say disasterous, like the rest of Spira! (And then Yuna says it...) Disasteriffic!? I am on my way! xD
    That's the one flaw in the design, that you can't close portals you make without creating new ones. The best sleep you've had in ages!
    He really appealed to me, because I can remember scratching my head at a lot of things the characters were saying, too. The anime sure tries to be realistic, and doesn't really treat the viewers like children, which is nice. Death Note knew that well, but Code Geass was even worse.
    OMG, Giruvegan. >_< So many awful memories from the Great Crystal. I like puzzles, but not IMPOSSIBLE ones! I did like traversing it, though, so mysterious.
    I like FFX and FFXIII first, but FF VI and IX have to come next. (Vivi made me a IX fan. xD) I'd probably say IV and possibly V, and the rest are the same, with VII at dead last. o_^
    Oh, yes, my pants need a special "round"... Hmhmhmhmhm. Oh, Sora, I just so happen to have some Tootsie Pops...
    But the rules ALWAYS change. =(
  12. We can't having you being exempt to the rules, I foresee disasteriffic results. xD
    Definitely! Although I think I'd have random people wandering into my room at odd hours of the night. That might be awkward. Temporal sheep sound like they'd make a great mattress. Bring me some temporal sheep Ralz!
    Oh I loved Matsuda! He was one of my favorites. I also really liked Sidoh. And yes, she was rather good at skanking up the place, wasn't she. xD
    Ah, the only time where I ever felt that way was in the Sandsea, Giruvegan and Pharos. Those were my LEAST FAVORITE PLACES EVER. But otherwise, I really liked XII's environments, especially when it comes to size. Cheese?? That would get rotten fast...
    I never said you had to only pick one! ^ ^
    Oh I want him to do my laundry if you know what I mean hur hur~. ;] I think I've got some leftover Halloween candy, lets have some fun Sora.
    But that implies that it can't be changed.
  13. But then the scythe will allow me to exempt the rules.
    You could have chinese food whenever! Yes, the temporal sheep. xD "I like random."
    Matsuda wasn't a COMPLETE idiot, although I always did sort of like him. She really knew how to slut-it-up. o_O
    Actually, I think FFXII may still be too expansive. There were plenty of useless areas. The blobs become... cheese blobs. xD
    I'm stuck, truthfully.
    Sora will do whatever you want for candy. Want him to do your laundry? Sure. Want him to become your tool to get freebie hearts? Sure. You want him to have some "fun time?" No problem.
    Because its me?
  14. Well you can't have green hair, or that will make you exempt from the rules. So I guess its gotta be pink.
    I'd make a portal from my house to work, so I could avoid rush hour... u.u And some time when I take a trip across the world I'll set up one from there back home! Though I'm sure that'd result in an immigration spike... And I thought you said "temporal sheep". xD I was like, "Random, Ralz... Very random."
    It was a very tense moment. Matsuda's time to shine! And I actually liked Misa I suppose, even though she was annoying. =P Her dedication to Light was both degrading and remarkable.
    Hmmm, come to think of it, I really enjoyed how Ivalice was explored in XII. There were a LOT of environments to explore, but it never really felt too expansive... I think it was just right. Either in the next Tales or Persona game? xD They both have the same feature, where the enemies on the map are blobs, until you touch them, then it goes to the battle screen and they're usually something else. Yay for redundant blobs!
    So would you say its your favorite? Or are you unable to choose too?
    Sora's so naive that it wouldn't take much effort to coax him into a van. Xemnas could be as blunt as "I'm going to touch you inappropriately", and as long as he had candy with him, Sora'd be all over that! ;]
    Why must you always do things that makes you need to change your name and be on the run? =<
  15. But Fate's covering that.
    No idea. I want that portal device. I would place a closed portal at my school, and create a portal at home, that way I'd get there in a literal instant. And then put the treasure chest in the tomb of the unknown king, found in the valley of eternal hellfire, surrounding by the mountains of temporal sleep, guarded by the dragons of eternity.
    Five shots total if I remember right. Each one more deserving than the last. Misa got a bit better in the second part of the anime, but she never stopped being annoying. >.<
    I wanted a mix somewhere between the vastness of FFVI's World of Ruin, and the linearity of FFXIII's Cocoon. There has to be a balance somewhere. One day, the blobs will make a triumphant comeback in games.
    I did like FFVI, a lot. For such an old game, it really is timeless.
    She's a total nobody. His new weapon will be candy. "Come closer, Sora, and let me show you a good time!" xD
    Maaaaaaybe.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 112
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast