Conversation Between xXCloudXx and ViviMasterMage

189 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. That's sad to hear... Sorry I haven't replied but I've wondered why you didn't reply... Now I mow you did.

How have you been anyway?
  2. Well I had three faimily members pass away in a matter of three days. there visitations and funirals were all heald at diffirent locations at diffirent times. So My fiance and I were pretty much on the road the whole time trying to make it to the next one on time. It got very complicated after a while.
  3. Seriously?! Have you had THAT much going on?
  4. I know it's not my fault Vivi. lol. I just missed talking to you guys. I've been living in my car for the past couple of days. haha
  5. It's not your fault. If you have things to do, you shouldn't be wasting your time on the forum.
  6. Yeah I know. I've been gone for a few days though. This is the first time I've been in in a while.. Had somethings to do.. Complicated.
  7. Damn our time zones! We never get to talk anymore!
  8. Hey Vivi. I might not be on here long but I thought I would say hi. I havent gotten to talk to you in a while.
  9. Sorry Vivi, I had to leave for a while. Had something to do. I'm on here now though.
  10. Cloud, I'm sorry I haven't replied, damn homework and school... I have TOO MUCH!
    See you when you get on. = )
  11. Yes seriously, haha. You just have to learn some of the terms and you'll be just fine.
  12. Seriously?
  13. It's not that complicated after you get he hang of it. I think it took longer for me to write it than it did to actually do it. haha
  14. I think I might have a hour after school, to work on all this.
  15. Well then that will be fine Vivi. haha. I really hope it helps you out in someway. You could have alot of fun with that info if you have the time to do it right. haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 189
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast