Conversation Between xXCloudXx and ViviMasterMage

189 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. So he was trying to impress 3 girls by hitting you and calling you names? Like I said, Id find a new friend and leave his ass with them. He'll get tired of them and come crawling back to yound when he does...Well the mature way to do this would be to tell him you don't want his frindship. the imature way would be to hit him and call him names..lol
  2. He's normally great but it's them 3 cows... I hate them, I want them to burn in hell!
  3. You lost a pen lid and he did that? I'm sorry but if I would have been present your friend would have been picking his teeth up. I'd be in jail for assult on a minor but it would be worth it. That is Bull****. If you ask me thats not a friend at all.
  4. If you call "Losing a pen lid" a crime...
  5. It's ok Vivi. If your mad you should let it out. Did this Danial have a reason for hitting you and calling you names or was he just doing it for no reason?
  6. These girls (Which are normally my friends) were being bitches and my friend Daniel was being a ****, by hitting me and calling me names. Mind my language, I'm just a little steamed.
  7. I'm sorry. How did that happen if you don't mind me asking? Maybe I can help in some way.
  8. Not exactly... I fell out with my friend...
  9. Did you have a good day at school Vivi?
  10. I'm just trying this whole sig making thing and i was wondering if you could give me some pointers.
  11. For renders, use Planetrenders.com. If you want some nice backgrounds, remember to write Abstract in Google (Or anything.) like "Blue and Black Abstract Background". What else do you need to know?
  12. What do you use to make your sigs? I keep trying to make some but Mine don't exactly turn out all that well when I'm finished with them. Any advice?
  13. No reason, I'm fine too and what's the question?
  14. Yeah, I'm ok Vivi. Why do you ask? Oh and I have a question for you.
  15. You all right? I'm just on before school, I have 10 minutes.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 189
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast