Conversation Between xXCloudXx and ViviMasterMage

189 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. Sounds complicated...
    Well I wish you the best of look in that task. Unless I can be of help, I don't think I can but still...
    I love to help!
  2. That is my plan. I figured that we would start Noobs of with 10000 Health and let them work their way up the latter. of course we would make them battle people from their own class such as health and attack wise. I thought we could make the highest attack's for noobs 1000 to start and let them work up from their. This takes time to get up and running though and it's getting more complicated.lol
  3. Oh yeah, I did think it was hard, so now like you get the starter's spell fire and the more you RP and win the more levels you grow and the more items and magic you have access to. It sounds brilliant!
  4. No, i'm trying to set up a system to where you can actually buy items and use them in Rpg battles. I'm also trying to set it up to where the more you Battle in RPG the more reputation you get hence the more Items and Health you can have. I think it will make it more fair than just going through and picking out all of your moves and health on your own. With the amount of health that we all have now we will be battling for 8 hours.lol
  5. Problems... What kind of problems? Server problems?
  6. Ok, I'll keep that in mind. I might go back and do that here in just a little bit. trying to work some Kinks out on ROS. Proving difficult.lol
  7. It just improve's the quality of the image. It's really up to you!
  8. I just saved and uploaded. it's faster and easier but i can wrap it if you would like?
  9. Oh yeah, did you Save As the Image and Upload the Picture from your computer or did you wrap the Image in [img] [/img] ?
  10. Why is it that the people with Cloud in their name are going out to war?
  11. You are very welcome. And yes I have been training. Alot.lol. I just got home not to long ago actually.
  12. *Blushing* Thanks!
    Your going to Iraq? Have you been in training?
  13. Are you kidding? What do you mean tell you whats wrong with it? It's Amazing. I love it. thank you so much Vivi. You are awsome at this. Thank you again.
  14. Here you are! Tell me what's wrong with it, if you don't like it.
    http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/7544...09152009_2.jpg
  15. Well thank you again. I really appriciate it.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 189
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast