Conversation Between xXCloudXx and Unknownangel

62 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. I know love is one of the most powerful things in the world. I have experinced it. It can also be one of the greatest pains you can ever feel. It is the people and things that you love the most that can cause the most damage. And that is very true.
  2. Oh my bad......Hm.Then say I love her.
  3. Well my mother is in prison and the only hug she will be able to get is in abut 12 more years. lol. But it's ok.
  4. And other stuff like that.People aren't kidding about love being really powerful.It's one of human most powerful weapons of all.
  5. Well man just try to do some of the things.I herd this girl and dad wern't close till she hug him and said I love you or something like that.I man did that guy cry with happiness.
  6. Well, My mother and I arent exactly close and staying with her is out of the question. haha. Actually impossible at this present point in time. haha. But anyway, I'm glad that you and Cerberus understand.
  7. It is.Holding it back is bad for both of you.Do it as soon as possible.I understand.May be you might have to stay with her for a while.Make her something and bring her flowers.That might confert her.And other loving things.I under stand.So does Cerberus.
  8. It's ok UA. I'll be ok and I do believe they are in a better place. I don't know how long I will have on here today. I still need to go out to my moms and tell her the news. She doesnt know yet and I figured I would tell her. Seems like the right thing to do.
  9. Man if feel sorry..HEY MAYBE I CAN TRY SAY HI TO THEM FOR YOU OR SOMETHING. But you probably don't want that.It's okay I know that they will be in a better place some how.
  10. No, its's ok. I'm kinda tired of being sad.
  11. Yeah... I don't know what to feel now. I've basicly been living in my car foe the last few days. I keep having to go to visitations and churches and graveyards. It figures that they are all at seperate locations. It's really complicated..
  12. Do you want me to listen to something sad?
  13. CRAP THAT DOES SUCK MAN...Its okay they are in a better place now.My uncles dad die a few weeks ago.And on of my friends grandma or grandpa is dieing.And at least you were sad.Me last year my grandpa died I didn't feel sad or happy just."Oh okay."
  14. Well I had three funirals to go to this weekend. It sucks horribly. Three of my family members die in a matter of three days and last month I had three friends to get into a car wreck. So this is 6 funirals I had to go to in less than 2 months.. This whole year sucks...
  15. Shut seriously?!Crap man there's deaths all over the place!Sorry man.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 62
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast