Conversation Between xXCloudXx and Insufficient Mage

155 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hey Cloud, me again! I was going to comment earlier but decided to wait and see if you'd come back anytime soon, and its fine if you're busy, I just hope you're alright.
    Anyways, what I wanted to comment on was that I know your wedding was scheduled back in October, so I hope that went well, and I wanted to congratulate you. =)
    Hmmm... you'd better be OK! <3
  2. Hey how've you been? Its been a while yo! =]
  3. *Eats her half of the sandwich* Oh yeah... This one definitely has my blood in it... *Takes another bite* We'll bonk Fate if he decides to actually go ahead and throw the book, instead of trying to negotiate what kind of book he wants to throw. xD
    Hey are we stopped in the middle of the street, eating sandwiches?
  4. I never said you couldnt drive*Gravs the oh S*** handle* I think you hit vinny too. Woo hoo. Don't make the sandwiches while you are drivnig. Your all over the road. I don't want to get caught in this major scheme for driving recklessly. haha. More PB&J for us, I'll split Vinny's with you. *Tears Vinny's sandwich in half* I think this is Vinny's Which one had the blood on it again? I don't know.. Ummmmm. Oh well*Hands you part of the sandwich and takes bite of the other half* Mmmmmm, Zis is wreally gwood.
    And fate better not throw a book at my partner in celebrity killling crime!!!*Grabs bonker bat* Should we bonk Fate too?
  5. Just because I don't have my license doesn't mean I've never driven before! *Takes the wheel* I can even make sandwiches at the same time! *Starts swerving all of a sudden* Woah, maybe not... *Hears a "thump" and hits the break* ...I think I hit Vinny, Cloud.
    More sandwiches for us.

I don't know! Fate has some sort of obsession with throwing books, particularly educational ones, at me!
  6. And why are you throwing a book at Suffie Fate?
  7. Well... I thought you couldnt drive yet. hmmm I suppose I can turn over the drivers seat for a while. Take the wheel, no need in stopping*Climbs out of drivers seat* I'm getting to old for this. Grabs matches. I guess I'll do the dirty work too. You better not kill us before we get to Vin eather... I'm getting hungry by the way. So lets make this quick. We'll burn the van and the bodies, run vinny down and eat our sandwiches. We'll I'll have to take on the responsability of eating both Vinny's and mine I suppose.. haha. What do you think Suffie? *Reaches for gas can*.
  8. Meh... *Holds up matches uncomfortably* Maybe you should do this part, I hate fire... Here, let me drive instead. =D
  9. *Turns bus around* Damn. Lets do this then. Get the matches and gas ready.
  10. Oh my God! Why didn't we make a list of all this stuff we need to do! Lets go back and burn the van! *Packs up sandwiches* We'll save these for later!
  11. I suppose a bloody PB&J sandwich is ok. Hmmmm, It does mix quite well with the strawberry jelly. Umm, Which one was your's. I've gotten them mixed up while driving, *Looks at sandwiches and scratches head* Ummm. That one I think.. No wait, That one... Ummm, the one sliding across the dash maybe? I'm confused now. Do you think I should be looking at PB&J sandwiches while driving? Where the heck is Vinny. Are we there yet? Ummmm. Hey Suffie.. I think we forgot to burn the van.. Dang!!!!
  12. OMG, drive!! I'll make our sandwiches! *Attempts to prepare sandwiches while on a fast-moving bus but finds it difficult* Hmmm, I seem to have slipped and cut my finger. Its okay though, the blood blends in with the jelly... *Quickly puts a piece of bread on top of the sandwich* Yeah, I suppose this one will be mine...
  13. I suppose you are right. We should run Vinny over with the bus. *walks out of the store* It would be alot easier. Bonking Vinny on the head does seem like the hardest way to do this.. Hmmm. I suppose we should get on the bus and get out of here before the dude from the store comes out and trys to arrest us.. UP UP AND AWAY!!!!!
  14. Yeah, much easier in fact... But I suppose throwing off the balance of nature wouldn't be a very "save the world" thing to do, would it? Then strawberry it is. Maybe we should just run Vinny over with this bus... That might take him out quicker.
  15. Ummm... Well... Its for the greater good maybe? *Ponders also* We still have the jelly and penutbutter under our coats. We need gas for the shortbus too. Guess we'll have to steal the gas too. And I suppose if mixing two jellies would throw the balance of nature it would be easier than bonking Vinny on the head.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 155
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast