Conversation Between xXCloudXx and Josh_R

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey man what's up you ain't been on in a while...That kinda worries me seeing as how I too am a marine and know how quick a situation can turn bad...I am just hoping you didnt get deployed early that would suck ballz...
  2. mine wasnt serious but could have been if i didnt get the meds...parris island was rough but my recruiter prepared I trained with him for almost a year before boot camp so that made it a little better...
  3. I'm sorry you were sick. Ypur better now though right? I hope so. Swine flu is a very bad thing to have. I hope you do get better. I went to fort pendleton Cali. It was pretty fun.
  4. sorry I havent replied sooner but I had swin flu.... and I went to Parris island probably the best time of my life...
  5. Yes I'm a Marine. haha. Nice to meet someone I can relate to here. I got out of boot camp about 9 months ago. They are sending me to Iraq next year though. Fun. haha. Where did you go to boot camp?
  6. no shit you're a marine...me to just got out of boot camp a month ago...
  7. Here is a new forum that I am an Admin on. It getting going right now but we need more members to get some topics going. Remnants of Sephiroth. I think you will enjoy it. We have set it up to give you the oppertunity to discuss any topic that you please. Just watch the spamming. haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7