Conversation Between xXCloudXx and Dodie16

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Been awhile since you logged on. I hope you and everything is okay.
  2. I have the same problem with games. I want one and I end up buying it knowing that I have 5 to beat. Oh well, Gives me something to do. And as far as the movies go , I liked the first one as well. The others were good but they were a little too much at times.
  3. YOU SHALL NEVER DEFEAT TEH GHOSTBUSTERS, FOR THEY ARE TEH AWESOME!!!

Yes. The first was great, the second was okay, but not as good as the first. Sequels rarely are. I want the Ghostbusters video game, but I want to read reviews first. I also have too many games that I have to complete right now before I get a new one.
  4. Yeah, My Image wouldnt show up so I had to find another haha. Took me a little bit to find one I wanted. I guess I'll have to edit and kill the ghost busters. Although that was a good movie. haha
  5. You responded a tad bit late in the Picture wars buddy. Either that, or I just have lightning fast response skillz!
  6. Great job dodie. You get a cookie and a piece of cake for getting my question right. haha. I don't have cookies or cake though. hehe. Sorry.
  7. It ok. I don't blame you at all. The home comes first, well the family too. lol. I can understand that. You don't need to apoligize. I hope you have fun. If thats possible. lol
  8. Pretty good. I'm going to do some stuff around the house, and I'm not going to be on for much longer, so sorry for the short response.
  9. Thank you. i need something to do while I'm at home alone all day. So I figured why not. lol. Thanks again for the sites .How are you today?
  10. I just went to paint.net and downloaded the free software. Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing

There's some videos on Youtube that are pretty good in showing you how to get started. That's what I did.

Here's a couple:

YouTube - Tutorial - How to make a Forum Signature with Paint

YouTube - Paint.NET Semi-Pro Siggy

I hope you enjoy it!
  11. I'm going to try to make my own signature. What was that web site that you were talking about that shows you the basics of the whole photoshop thing. I'd like to try this thing out. I'd really appriceate it.
  12. Hello, I noticed that you have a thing for Sephiroth.. If you like him then here is a site that I am an Admin on. It is a Sephiroth fansite. A friend of mine madi it but I've been setting everything up. Check it out if you'd like^.^ Remnants of Sephiroth
  13. I'm trying to do as she says but I just can't lay in bed all day. I'm supposed to be on base right now but she won't let me leave this house. So I'm not stepping a foot out the door. She'll kill me.lol. Not really, but I wouldnt want to make her angry. So I'm staying home and in bed most of the time. I think I make a pretty good patient if I say so myself. And yes she is very sweet. I love her to death.lol. Although I never really got what that ment.^.^
  14. Yes I also think the name should be a different color. I will change it soon. Thanks for the feedback!

It's really not hard to do. There's free programs on the net that allow you to do some pretty good stuff. Did I mention they are FREE? I use paint.net, and there's a tutorial on youtube that shows you how to get started. Since you can do art with pen and paper I bet that you would really pick this up very easily.

That's very sweet that your fiance is taking care of you while your under the weather! Hehe. Don't be a bad patient now.
  15. If you want my honest opinion than you can have it....Drum roll...... I love it. I wish I could do that.lol. I am not skilled with art on the computer but you give me a pen and some paper and I can draw you anything. It's amazing. Which it has Cloud in it so that by it's self makes it amazing. But I really like it. i loke the background colors. It makes the foreground stand out more. The name might could be a diffirent color. Although that is tottaly your option and my opinion. If I had to score it I would give it a 10. And yes i am afraeid I have been sick. Not fun but I get to lay in bed and have my fiance take care of me.. I'm lovin it right now. But I'm the type of person who has to get up and do something or I'll go crazy. hence I'm on right now.lol. But I really do love the Pic. I envy people who can do this stuff.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 28
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast