Conversation Between xXCloudXx and Unknown Entity

42 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Hmm... haven't seen you in a while, and like Dodie, I hope all is okay.
  2. They made me jump out. lol. Really, they did. Part of my "Training". If they were going to make me parachute to earth they could have just told me before we got in the air instead of handing me a chute and saying get ready to jump, your up first. I hate that they go in alphabetical order by name too. Unfortunatly I was first because of my name. Uhggg. Anyway. lol
  3. What happened last time you were on a plane?
  4. I'm supposed to go sometime this week I suppose. They told me Sunday that I would be briefed on my destination sometime this week and I havent heard anything yet. I just hope they don't decide to stick me on a plane again. I don't like flying much anymore.
  5. Urgh, I'll bet. Do you know when you have to go?
  6. Me? I've just been sitting at home waiting to get briefed on where I am going. They are sending me somewhere but they feel they don't need to tell me until the last moment. It's kinda agrivating though. lol
  7. Ahh, tis okies really. And yup, I have to go in tomorrow as well. ^^

How about you? What have you been up to lately?
  8. I'm sorry. I hope it is more interesting tomarrow.. That is if you go tomarrow. lol
  9. That's good. =]

I did, and it was okay I guess. Just the slightly more uninteresting units today. =[
  10. I'm doing fine. I'm happy to hear that you are doing well also. So did you have school today?
  11. I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking. =]

How're you doing?
  12. Hello Ue, How are you today?
  13. Damn. XD

I'm doing a BTEC National Diploma for IT Practitioners, or E-Gaming. It's computer programming more than anything, really. What do you do? =]
  14. It's not really the solution tthat took me awek to figure out. It was the problem that you are having rigth now. Figuring out where to start. I would try one way and I would be wrong so iwould have to start over again. And thats good that you are in college. What are you going for?
  15. Haha, well I'm glad you're feeling better.
    So how long is the solution to it then, if it took you so long? I'm getting a headache just thinking about spending a week pondering it. XD;

I'm pretty good, thanks. I'm back at college now, just trying to get back into doing the work. XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 42
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast