Conversation Between xXCloudXx and Unknown Entity

42 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. The making friends part is good to hear. I'm sorry you're feeling unwell - I hope you get better soon. =]
  2. Things are going good. making friends and stuff. I'm not feeling to well though. I'm glad you are good though.
  3. I'm doing very good thank you. =]

How're you doing? How's things on here as well? =D
  4. How are you today UE? Good I hope.
  5. I've been posting to threads that intersest me the most. I have also looked at most of the threads on the forum page. Well maybe not most of them. There is way too many too do that. But I'm working on it.
  6. Hey, no problem! I'll be here if you have any more questions, and I'll be happy to help in anyway I can.

If that's the case, then try there first. Have a look over some threads, and if you like/have something to add to the topic, don't be afraid to make a post. Just make sure you add some depth to the post. =]
  7. Oops, I forgot to answer your question. Sorry. My Favorite Final Fantasy would be FFVII.. But i also Loved Final Fantasy X. They are both greta in my book.
  8. Thank you for the advice. I'll try it out and see where it takes me. I'd like to thank you again for helping me out. i really appreciate it.
  9. I noticed you introduced yourself first in Member Business, which is usually a good start to joining a forum because it tells other, and more older members who you are. The best thing to do now, is to probably take a look around at the other parts of the forum, and make a few posts.

A good place to start making posts is in the Humour and Word Games section, which can be found here. The posts you make here won't count towards your post count, so don't worry if you think you're not getting any. But it's a good place to get to know the other members, and have a little fun. ^^

Also, which is your favourite Final Fantasy game? Another way to get started is by probably making a few posts over in the forum for your favourite.
  10. Thank you for the Help . I really don't know my way around. I mean what should I do first exactly?
  11. Well hey there. I'll be happy to help you until Meier gets on and checks the Adoption Agency. Maybe you'll get me after all. =]

So, what can I help you with? Oh, and welcome to TFF! =]
  12. Hello ,I got your name off of the Adoption list and you seem like the most interesting to me. If you would offer some help I would be very thankful.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 42 of 42
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3