Conversation Between Josh_R and ViviMasterMage

46 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. You better believe it. There's just nothing else to do. I wish I had the energy to post anymore. xD
  2. You still lurking around here Vivi haha
  3. They don't ever talk much about them officially but from what I've heard they rake in a pretty penny for the stuff they do. This is the same with most of the world's special op's groups, don't know for sure but this is what I've heard...
  4. Well, it's your opinion. I guessing that they get paid a lot more right?
  5. They are like the U.S. Green Beret's, which I wanted to join but if I went into the army I wouldn't of qualified. I mean I go through crazy training but the shit I do is nothing compared to what they do.
  6. Of course I've heard of the SAS. I've got this book about a certain group of them going out and doing something... It's been so long since I've read it. I understand why you didn't go with them.
  7. Ahh okay then, you live in the U.K. so surely you have heard of the SAS..I was offered training with them for a year, I had to decline they are crazy motherf*cker's, and I want nothing to do with that shit. They do rigorous training, that I honestly don't think my body can handle..
  8. I knew you were in the military, but I don't remember talking about what part you were in. Sorry.
  9. Vivi I thought you knew I was a marine, of course I could have misread your post. Just to clarify yes Semper Fi is the USMC, I also have Semper Fidelis tattooed across my back, as do my boot camp buddies...
  10. That's good, at least you won't be alone!
  11. I have two that I met during bootcamp they are my roommates and we are getting deployed together
  12. I guess they are cowards...
    Got any friends going there with you, or are you all alone?
  13. the marine instructor there are pussies who do what they do to stay off the front lines...
  14. I feel for you... Everyone seems to be getting shipped to Iraq, I can only say good luck and safe journey to you. The marine instructors sound like complete b**tards...
  15. I only have to sit through the class until april then in June i'm getting shipped off to Iraq where i will be sitting through classes there with a marine instructor who will not give a damn about the subject...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 46
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast