Conversation Between Josh_R and Robbo

60 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. same just working, and gaming. You know living the dream.
  2. not too bad bro, and you?
  3. This skill level on all Korean servers on any game for some reason is crazy high. Anyway man how you been doin.
  4. The skill level seems stupidly higher.
  5. Been trying to secure a spot on the new Korean server, but it is hard as f*ck to get on there.
  6. Sounds pretty samey to our ranked scene but there are always good gamers out there
  7. Dude I didn't try. I am thinking about making a account for EU though. The amount of douches on the NA server is outrageous.
  8. Bro, you did not let me know how that shit went down i'm becoming half decent at league nowadays eu ranked is still so hard to get going in, even Dyrus said he couldn't win a game in the placements
  9. Let me know how that shit goes down
  10. Hmm idk if my computer could handle it. I run a Minecraft server from my laptop so that bogs it down quite a bit. Might try anyway though.
  11. you could just make an account on the euw server as well but it will be more laggy, if your comp can handle that shit feel free my name is Markrobbo
  12. I will change servers man haha
  13. Mannnn i'm on the euwest server your all up on yours in the Na i'm guessing
  14. Get at me on League son!?!?!?
  15. it's markrobboo but my xbox aint get sorted until i go to university then i'll pwn your ass, looking forward to future gming
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 60
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast