Conversation Between Josh_R and Magi of Worlds

14 Visitor Messages

1. Btw did I ever tell you that our birthdays are literally a week apart?
  2. Please Magi return we need a good rp man.
  3. alrighty then
  4. Well actually I left that up to you guys. You can strike out on your own and either meet up or nver run into me. Its your choice. or you could be part of my group, its your choice either way.
  5. Quick question regarding the rp. Are we members of the Zombie slayers, or do we meet up throughout the story or what. Just trying to get my shit straight before I post something.
  6. Man there are some RP's going on. You need to get ur ass back here and check em out.
  7. I have had all types of shit going on. I was gone for a couple days, had to go to a funeral. I have had school. Plus I have been training everyday for my next mixed martial arts match...Busy busy busy...I don't know when I will have a chance to post on the rp....
  8. So what's goin on man?
  9. My main problem is that I type very quickly. Which often causes me to mess up on spelling, or put in words that have no place...
  10. That sounds good to me. I've often had to pre-check my posts because of some major screwup!
  11. I will post mine later on today. Right now I am in the middle of pre-typing it. That way I can check it, and make corrections before posting it.
  12. The RP is up and running so post when you can!
  13. Alright i'm ready whenever....
  14. I have a third member for the RP so I might be starting it today. Be ready!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14